What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

My pearl white RCZ

A

Anonymous

My RCZ GT in pearl white with onyx alloys

Attachments

• RCZ.jpg
    RCZ.jpg
    210.4 KB · Views: 3,393

RCZ1

Reaction score
Re: My RCZ

Looks great Karen. I've got a pearl white on order, not the GT though, but yours certainly looks the biz!

When did you order yours?

A

Anonymous

Re: My RCZ

RCZ1 said:
Looks great Karen. I've got a pearl white on order, not the GT though, but yours certainly looks the biz!

When did you order yours?

I was very very lucky, went into the garage for a test drive 26 July and picked it up on 31st!

They had ordered one in for the showroom, which was due to arrive in a couple of days and was in the colour I wanted. Hadn't planned to get the extras of the onyx alloys or sat nav but they did me a great deal on my trade in so couldn't resist, also meant I didn't have to wait.

RCZ1

Reaction score
That is good news. I sometimes think it would have been better not pre-ordering and just gone on spec once they were launched.

Hey-oh!

Glad you are enjoying it :!: :thumbup:

G81

Reaction score
I love the pearl white RCZ. :thumbup:

dpb

Reaction score
Great looking car you got there

A

Anonymous

Thank you everyone, I still can't stop smiling when driving it.

A

Anonymous

Karen im so jelous that is exactly how my 1 is going 2 b, but i have till wait till march :( but will b worth it!!!!

A

Anonymous

Karen, that looks the business :cool:

You realy should post up a few more pics for us to see.

Very nice :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

seeing your pearl white RCZ just makes me more impatient waiting for mine, looks like I have an extra 2 months to wait after being told 3 months when I ordered it.

A

Anonymous

I didn't go for pearl white, but seeing this really make me glad I went for a white rather than a dark colour. Yours looks great with the black roof and alloys!