What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

my ng4 has suddenly started playing backwards!

A

Anonymous

Not each track, that might be interesting! But the order of the hard disk tracks suddenly started being a bit random or backwards on Sunday. So, booked in for the dealer to have a look tomorrow.

A

Anonymous

Call the vatican
Contact a priest
Expel that ugly demon

Enjoy the rest of your life!

A

Anonymous

RCZooM said:
You haven't got Shuffle selected have you :?: :?: ;)
I can't find a shuffle option on the menus or in the book. And when it plays the whole album backwards its a pretty lazy shuffle.

A

Anonymous

there is a random option in there somewhere but I have only found one that does the tracks from a single album in a random order. i think you get it if you press the dial in when you are playing an album - i am not certain though

i'd like an option which allowed you to play tracks from any album in a random order

dave

A

Anonymous

not that it helps with your backwards playing, but the shuffle option is obtained by pressing the button in centre of dial when you are playing from the media player with the display showing the track. you can also select whether you play by album or by playlist

A

Anonymous

eyetiepie said:
not that it helps with your backwards playing, but the shuffle option is obtained by pressing the button in centre of dial when you are playing from the media player with the display showing the track. you can also select whether you play by album or by playlist
Are you sure that works on the NG4? It doesn't seem to work for me.

A

Anonymous

i can confirm it works for me on the NG4 - the shuffle option comes up when i press the putton in centre of dial - just a short click rather than a long press. i cant remember where the album/playlist option is.