What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

My new RCZ.

A

Anonymous

Was out in the car today, everbody was slowing down to have a look.. :D :D :D

A

Anonymous

Hi mate, it looks the nuts! :thumbup: can you take a photo of the black brake calipers iv not seen them on a RCZ before

A

Anonymous

will do matt when i get a chance its pouring down here oh no its getting wet :(

A

Anonymous

cheers mate, your car looks just like the one im getting seeing your pics just makes me want my one even more if thats possible :D

A

Anonymous

Hi,
looks great from all angles. sure these motors will turn heads. Lark.

A

Anonymous

Thanks Rasper your a top man, I think the black brake calipers are a really nice touch I'm glad I ordered them too

G81

Reaction score
congrats rasper. It looks great! enjoy it mate.

A

Anonymous

thankyou all for such nice comments iam just lovin the car its better than i thought it would be thanks again guys :beer:

FGRob

Reaction score
Hi Rasper - Great looking cars and you can't keep out of them.

One question ref your display between the clocks, have you got sat nav fitted as it's bigger than the one fitted to mine or is it engine related?

Thanks
Rob.

A

Anonymous

to right m8 you just want to drive about all day in it,no sat nav i just added the sports pack & the black brake calipers thats it m8. its a digital speedo :cool:

A

Anonymous

FGRob said:
Hi Rasper - Great looking cars and you can't keep out of them.

One question ref your display between the clocks, have you got sat nav fitted as it's bigger than the one fitted to mine or is it engine related?

Thanks
Rob.

Hi Rob,

I think you get the display with sat nav or sports pack, seeing as the GT200 has a sports pack as standard it olso gets the bigger display.

I hope I'm correct