What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

MY NEW RCZ 200 GT pics

A

Anonymous

NEW RCZ 200 GT

Hi fellow RCZ fans . Will be collecting my new rcz tomorrow , going to be a sleepless night ! It's mercury grey , was uncertain about the colour choice until i saw recent photos on this site BY DJF looks fab !, now very happy . Probably would have been happy with any of the colours . Been lucky as have only had to wait just over a week since ordering the car . Will take some photos as soon as the rain stops !

A

Anonymous

Re: NEW RCZ 200 GT

miguel123 said:
NEW RCZ 200 GT

Hi fellow RCZ fans . Will be collecting my new rcz tomorrow , going to be a sleepless night ! It's mercury grey , was uncertain about the colour choice until i saw recent photos on this site BY DJF looks fab !, now very happy . Probably would have been happy with any of the colours . Been lucky as have only had to wait just over a week since ordering the car . Will take some photos as soon as the rain stops !

welcome mercury grey is :cool: one of my favs especially in the sunlight :cool:

A

Anonymous

Thanks for best wishes on new car. .. Pleased to say i collected the car yesterday and can't stop smiling :D ... When i arrived at the garage they had a cover over it , almost as a tease. After the paper work was done we went out and unveiled the stunning car wow ! :clap: Any doubts about the colour chosen were soon forgotten as the mercury grey looks amazing . Not had much time to find out how everything works as yet , but very pleased with choice so far . Will post some photos when the sun eventually comes out .

A

Anonymous

Mercury Grey does look good. We know that smile too. You should enjoy ever trip that you take in it, as they feel and handle so good. Take a moment to see all the admiring glances that you get too.

A

Anonymous

Just washed the car and thought i would post a few pics before the cat walks all over it !

Attachments

• LPIC2112_crop.jpg
    LPIC2112_crop.jpg
    190.2 KB · Views: 1,650
  • LPIC2106_crop.jpg
    LPIC2106_crop.jpg
    232.6 KB · Views: 1,650
  • LPIC2103_crop.jpg
    LPIC2103_crop.jpg
    243.7 KB · Views: 1,650
  • LPIC2102_crop.jpg
    LPIC2102_crop.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 1,602
  • LPIC2111_crop.jpg
    LPIC2111_crop.jpg
    209.2 KB · Views: 1,602
A

Anonymous

Re: NEW RCZ 200 GT pics

Mercury Grey wash's up well :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Was there any need to post picture today of a clean car. I have 6" of snow all over mine and it is unbelievably filthy beneath that. Will leave the snow on for insulation in case it freezes hard tonight. Will be great fun clearing it all off at stupid O'clock and trying to get some traction to get out of our hamlet :thumbdown:

A

Anonymous

Sorry yours is covered in snow , at least summer is not far away , then it's just rain!...Bought the car in December and still have a big grin when driving ...

A

Anonymous

miguel123 said:
Bought the car in December and still have a big grin when driving ...
So you too have the RCZ Syndrome. Yes it is a beautiful car to look at, a dream to drive and has an amazing sounding stereo as standard :thumbup: I'm coming upto 12 months of ownership and I still have an unnatural love of my Pearl2. But she has never looked so dirty as she does today under her snow blanket.

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
Was there any need to post picture today of a clean car. I have 6" of snow all over mine and it is unbelievably filthy beneath that. Will leave the snow on for insulation in case it freezes hard tonight. Will be great fun clearing it all off at stupid O'clock and trying to get some traction to get out of our hamlet :thumbdown:

NOW you have a little teaser of what its like to live in scotland :thumbdown: and by the way we dont have any snow :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

I could do a right good job waxing a merc grey rcz the best metallic colour in my opinion barring pearl :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Hi miguel123 you new rcz looks stunning looks different every time I see mercury grey in pictures! I waiting for mine in the same colour as yours , can't wait now :D hope you are enjoying your new car :thumbup: