What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

My New Car Has Been Built Today!!!!!!!

HelsBels

Reaction score
Hi everyone - very excited now, just had a call from my dealership to say that my car has been built today!
So I know it's exact birthday!!!
They currently estimate 15th July for me to take ownership but hope to give me an accurate/fixed date next week.

:clap: :lol: :dance:

Helen.

A

Anonymous

Well ain't you the lucky one. Can't imagine I will get a call like that from my dealers. My build date is 12/7/11 so maybe that'll be her birthday. Not expecting to see her until September. They reckon approx a month from build to dealer then a further period for PDI, valet etc.

HelsBels

Reaction score
Took my sister to the garage last Monday evening to pick up her car from servicing, and got some surprise news - my new car had just been delivered!!!
Went to see it, sat in it all very excited and then rushed home to see if my insurance cheque had finally arrived - yes it had!
Fab stuff, then cr*p, my name was not correct on the cheque, phoned them up, complained, asked for a BACS transfer direct to my account and ..... STILL WAITING! So flipping frustrating, cannot get my beautiful new car because of incompetent insurance company!
:evil:

A

Anonymous

Hi HelsBels, I may see you around if you are on M18, A1m, Sheffield and Doncaster area. I hope you have better luck with this new car. If you get flashed by a truck it will be me driving my Next wagon and drag. :greetings-wavingblue:

HelsBels

Reaction score
Re: My New Car Has Been Built Today!!!!!!! UPDATE

Hi JRS :greetings-wavingblue:
Could well see you about - that is my normal route to the office in Normanton West Yorks.
So anyone driving along that route - please keep your distance from my rear end!!!! :lol:

The wait is almost over - picking up my MKII tomorrow morning!
Taking the day off work to enjoy being back on the road.

Got a nice bottle of champers chilling in the fridge to celebrate in the evening too (actually it was a prize from a charity golf day I took part in a couple of weeks ago but saved it in anticipation of my red letter day).

Helen

:dance:

A

Anonymous

Re: My New Car Has Been Built Today!!!!!!! UPDATE

HelsBels said:
that is my normal route to the office in Normanton West Yorkshire
We have a depot there near to the post office depot. Wondered if you was on the same estate?