What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

My new 200 GT

Plecodoras

Reaction score
Mmm that's what I mean, the guy who owns the forum said when he changed servers, that the new site doesn't support Tapatalk. Yet I am using it, just sometimes it says I need to login before I can post. Plus I have saved some threads so that I can go to them when it says no groups following.
It is strange, maybe search for a topic or post, which will bring up the forum group, then add it.
Just a suggest, hope you at it somehow.
Cheers M [THUMBS UP SIGN]

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

DKZ5745

Reaction score
I did use tapatalk but after the change I can no longer use it either. All the Pug forums you could want, except this one. :thumbdown:

Grimreaper

Reaction score
Plecodoras said:
Mmm that's what I mean, the guy who owns the forum said when he changed servers, that the new site doesn't support Tapatalk. Yet I am using it, just sometimes it says I need to login before I can post. Plus I have saved some threads so that I can go to them when it says no groups following.
It is strange, maybe search for a topic or post, which will bring up the forum group, then add it.

Not all lost I’ve got an app which resizes pictures for me so he’s my Rcz I pick up tomorrow! :thumbup: :dance:

Attachments

• 3092FFA1-119C-48D9-9D9F-590BBFBB763F.jpeg
    3092FFA1-119C-48D9-9D9F-590BBFBB763F.jpeg
    146.1 KB · Views: 1,206

Grimreaper

Reaction score
Grimreaper said:
Plecodoras said:

Not all lost I’ve got an app which resizes pictures for me so he’s my Rcz I pick up tomorrow! :thumbup: :dance:
Been told it shark grey ! Is that correct? :eusa-think:

Grimreaper

Reaction score
DKZ5745 said:
I did use tapatalk but after the change I can no longer use it either. All the Pug forums you could want, except this one. :thumbdown:
Well that’s good least I’m not going mad :crazy:

Plecodoras

Reaction score
Yes that certainly looks like shark grey,
Haria grey is much lighter, similar to silver.
Well there's another sexy looking RCZ, which if you don't mind me saying, looks absolutely mint !
Hope you have many happy miles in her.
If your ever up for a meet we have several through the year and there is a very active Facebook group who also have regular jaunts out.
They're is even a huge event in Holland with 125 cars in convoy. Quite a sight !

RCZash

Reaction score
Not all lost I’ve got an app which resizes pictures for me so he’s my Rcz I pick up tomorrow! :thumbup: :dance:[/quote]

Nice car, welcome. Which app did you use?

Plecodoras

Reaction score
RCZash,
Reading that I thought you were picking up your new RCZ tomorrow!!!
I thought you'd Finally persuaded Mrs York to let you have that RCZ R. !!

Hope your both well. Regards.

Grimreaper

Reaction score
Was just called resizing photos & works a treat !!
Soon be time to pick her up !!! Just after 5 this afternoon!! It’s had cam chain & tensioner, HP Fuel pump & Turbo solenoid replaces in December so result !
Just got to get used to high clutch Pedal.
Thank you for your comments & looking forward to joining in. What is Facebook 1 to use there is quite a few ?

Plecodoras

Reaction score
I saw a dark grey RCZ on a transporter this morning going North on the A1, about 9.45 ish.
Anyone's ?