What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

my last post

A

Anonymous

:wave: i have enjoyed the use of this forum, but have now moved on so therefore its my last posting.
the yellow peril as ron calls it, is soon to go to a new home. the next mode of transport is to bee a
cabriolet. its the special edition only 200 released in uk - renault megane floride. so byee and thanks
for having me on your forum. :beer:

A

Anonymous

Really enjoyed having you around beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee We can't have enough members like your good self. Enjoy your next new toy. :greetings-wavingblue:

A

Anonymous

Cabriolet very :cool: enjoy your new car BEE and adios mate :beer:

A

Anonymous

Bye bee, hope the summer is good for you and your new droptop :cool:

A

Anonymous

Bye Bee
Nice choice of new car

RCZ1

Reaction score
I saw one of these in my local Renault dealership showroom. The interior is very in your face but you can't ignore it :)

I hope you really enjoy your car bee but there really is no reason why you can't still stick around here. You will be missed.

A

Anonymous

thanks all, ok rcz1 you talked me into it. will post some pics when it arrives. :dance: