What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

My GT HDi

A

Anonymous

Heres mine...

I love my RCZ but my "something for the weekend" car always wins.... "Fire up the quattro" :cool:

A

Anonymous

Hi deano,

The rcz is a dealer launch car which has no options on it , I did get the workshop to pop the carbon fibre door mirror caps and front skirts on it.

The quattro on the other hand has factory leather and air con and a 45bhp power upgrade so she runs 265bhp :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Cheers for this RCZGT200. Are the front skirts a dealer fit? If so do you know how much they are?

A

Anonymous

PS How did you get hold of carbon fibre mirror covers :dance:

A

Anonymous

Deano

The carbon fibre mirror covers are part no 961361 £333.77 fitted :eek:

The skirts are part no 9614S2 £279 fitted

A

Anonymous

RCZGT200 said:
Deano

The carbon fibre mirror covers are part no 961361 £333.77 fitted :eek:

The skirts are part no 9614S2 £279 fitted
Its brill having you as a member - thanks for all your advice etc :clap:

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
They are an option that you can buy. Contact your dealer they may have some in stock.
Thanks RCZ1 :D Hey your car should be due soon shouldnt it? You got a date now?

A

Anonymous

Some pics so you can see the bits !

Front skirt

Carbon Fibre mirror cover , the weave looks awesome!

If you are looking to get the dealer fit mirror covers be aware the fit is.....a little interesting.....they are real carbon fibre bonded to a new base mirror cover so the sit a little proud :eusa-think: I watched the tech fit them , not a pretty sight as he had to take the mirror glass out then strip the mirror body down to swap out the old colour coded cover :wtf:

A

Anonymous

Ive gone for the black mirrors anyway so I think Ill stick with them rather than folk out £334 for the carbon fibre ones! What is carbon fibre anyway? ;-)

A

Anonymous

deano said:
Ive gone for the black mirrors anyway so I think Ill stick with them rather than folk out £334 for the carbon fibre ones! What is carbon fibre anyway? ;-)

I think they are heavier than the normal ones :lol: :lol:

RCZ1

Reaction score
deano said:
RCZ1 said:
They are an option that you can buy. Contact your dealer they may have some in stock.
Thanks RCZ1 :D Hey your car should be due soon shouldnt it? You got a date now?

Dealer told me its being built week after next so should be here in time for September. It was delayed due to the problems with smoked chrome arches but now they are discontinued so I've gone for the standard chrome ones - which I don't mind because I like them too. Not too much longer to go.............. :beer:

A

Anonymous

Brill - sounds like yours is on track for Sept. I aint been given a build date yet but only ordered end of June.