What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

My gorgeous Baby has arrived...

A

Anonymous

Well the wait is over, she arrived on Friday morning all shiny and luscious...

My feline pack was fitted incorrectly.... but i actually LIKE the mistake...

They have fitted the grey stripe rather than black and it looks pretty freakin sweet. Actually better than the black... and i guess now it will be even more unique?!!

One thing though, the lama grey leather interior... more cream than grey would you agree?

will post pics as soon as shes had a good clean ;)

A

Anonymous

That sounds like a good mistake- i must say I'm not a big fan of the feline kit but if I had a White car I would prefer a grey stripe! Congrats on your new car!

A

Anonymous

prettypaula said:

They have fitted the grey stripe rather than black and it looks pretty freakin sweet. Actually better than the black... and i guess now it will be even more unique?!!

One thing though, the lama grey leather interior... more cream than grey would you agree?

Yeah it's cream.... :wtf:

A

Anonymous

Weird eh! i was expecting a light grey...

i love love love her... cant believe what an issue Audi drivers have with it though? its actually had myself and hubby laughing loudly in the car today.

If you will be at HQ on Sunday we will be there so say hi :)

A

Anonymous

looking at other feline packs i think mine has an extra on the grill to?

it has a small white and red badge on the passenger side that reads SP?

A

Anonymous

prettypaula said:

Post some pics!!!