What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

My Bluetooth has died..will that be covered on the warranty?

A

Anonymous

Hi

Last week, when re-starting my car, my Bluetooth didn't re-connect and I noticed that the display on the radio had gone dead as well. The radio and CD player still work fine but the display screen is completely blank so I presume the two are connected somehow? I called my local dealer (the one where I have it serviced, not the one I bought it from) and was advised over the phone that it wouldn't be anything as simple as a fuse and that I need to bring it in and leave it with them for a while.

Would anyone happen to know whether this is the case and also whether this problem/fault will be covered on the warranty? Also, if it is covered on the warranty, can I have it fixed at my local Peugeot dealer (excellent service levels so far) and not the one I bought the car from as that is over 100 miles from home and I found them to be an absolute shambles to deal with on some initial teething problems, so I'd prefer not to go back to them if I can help it.

Thanks very much in advance for any advice/help.

Woolly

A

Anonymous

Re: My bluetooth has died..will that be covered on the warra

Yes you can go to any Peugeot dealer for warranty work. You do not have to go back to the dealer where you purchased the vehicle from. I'm not aware of any exclusions to your vehicles warranty regarding bluetooth.

JP

A

Anonymous

Re: My Bluetooth has died..will that be covered on the warra

Are you sure that you have not turned the screen off. You can check by pressing the button on the lower left of the central joy stick knob. The one with an image like a partial moon on it. Just a thought

A

Anonymous

Hi both

Thanks very much for the replies...much apprciated.

0058RON, I only have a regular diesel GT, so I'm not sure whether the partial moon symbol you refer to is on that model or just on the top of the range model with the satnav etc?

Thanks again

Woolly

A

Anonymous

What was the problem after all? Same issue happened to me now!