What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

My Amber Beauty

GT RCZ

Reaction score
Hi all

Here are some shots of my new car.

Carbon fibre roof fitted for less than £100.

GT Badge from Peugeot 308GTi letter "i" taken off before fitting.

A

Anonymous

Looks good! I've ordered my RCZ in Amber Red, some of the pics I've seen on the net of amber red show a deeper red compared to the pics you've supplied (go see the RCZ pics on the Parker's website review). I think your pics are much closer tho. I've yet to see a RCZ in amber red in person so I could be wrong - a few more weeks and I will tho! Happy motoring! :)

GT RCZ

Reaction score
It is a strange colour to capture & looks better to the eye than on film.

You will not be disappointed with the colour.

Hope you don't have to wait too long I waited nearly five months but well worth it, the forum is very good for passing the time & you can learn a lot form other peoples posts.

RCZ1

Reaction score
Its looking well mean :thumbup:

I would say that its not a "red" colour. I've seen one in the flesh and its more of a burnt orange colour - but its lovely and DIFFERENT :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

The dealer's telling me its looking like Xmas for delivery so not too long, altho I've become addicted to this forum!! :crazy:

A

Anonymous

nice motor with a cool reg plate. red looks good, but alas I went for boring old Charcoal...

Like you say Mlbblue when you are waiting for your car to arrive you become addicted to this website

A

Anonymous

Looking fantastic and superb number plate. The GT badge looks good but a close-up would have been even better :lol: :thumbup: . As for the forum and addiction, I can endorse that statement 100%. Even now that I've joined the ranks of owners I have to dip in several times a day. Is there any hope for me??? :cry: :oops: :crazy: :helpme:

GT RCZ

Reaction score
I will post a close up of the badge. You are right about the site addiction I confess to login on 3 or 4 times a day. Its good to see a friendly bunch of people without any bitching.

A

Anonymous

Erm also... would be great to see an Amber Red RCZ with the spoiler deployed (I'm yet to see a deployed spoiler on an Amber Red RCZ!!) :clap:

Ta :thumbup:

PS. I hope this request doesn't come across as too cheeky!!

VASS

Reaction score
i've been wanting a GT badge, the silver ones at Halfords are just too bulky, if I can find one to match the RCZ font (big ask) that would be great

GT RCZ

Reaction score
Vass

I have attached the GT badge which as I said is a Peugeot part although it was a bit pricey £18

A

Anonymous

Hey there GT RCZ ... i likes it .. i likes it a lot :thumbup: good choice :clap: those wheels look well with the amber ..enjoy it . still waiting for a build date here :mrgreen:

GT RCZ

Reaction score
All i can say is be patient it really is worth the wait. I waited nearly five months fellow members gave me the above advice which at one point could have cancelled so glad didnt the car is truely amazing. Good choice on the options the xenon headlamps are good.