What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

MUSKETIER

A

Anonymous

Actually I like it. Is it for real or has it just been produced by tinkering with a photograph?

A

Anonymous

Tinkering !! now who would do such a thing eh Ron. :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

Hmm a mid engined RCZ?!

sadly not...

Knowing PSA though if it were it would be a rather nice V6... 24v..... And an oil burner :lol:

A

Anonymous

Figo said:
Hmm a mid engined RCZ?!
I know from reading your posts that you are intelligent so please educate this ignoramus by explaining what in those shots told you that it was a mid engined car? Was it those nice black detaily things on the side of it behind the doors?

FGRob

Reaction score
OO58RON said:
Figo said:
Hmm a mid engined RCZ?!
I know from reading your posts that you are intelligent so please educate this ignoramus by explaining what in those shots told you that it was a mid engined car? Was it those nice black detaily things on the side of it behind the doors?
It's typical of a mid engine car to have rear vents in the wing to help cooling - hence the suggestion, you can see them in this shot of my 2 - a bit wet though

Rob.

A

Anonymous

cant find it on you tube ...............can someone post the link?

A

Anonymous

FGRob said:
OO58RON said:
Figo said:
Hmm a mid engined RCZ?!
It's typical of a mid engine car to have rear vents in the wing to help cooling - hence the suggestion, you can see them in this shot of my 2 - a bit wet though

Rob.

My thinking exactly :beer:

A

Anonymous

can't be as bad as this... there is one in Aberdeen...

Abomination!