What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

mud flaps

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

smarty said:
anyone know if its possible to buy mud flaps for a rcz,,63 plate

You can order a set for the front Part no 8534L6 but the rear you need to buy a set of universal ones from say Halfords

A

Anonymous

kaminski said:
Could i just add that earlier there was other posts that were shall we say removed...... so please dont take my post as a one off... some creeps in here...

Having reviewed the moderator logs just moments ago I can confirm that this is absolutely untrue. No posts have been edited nor removed by either myself nor any other moderator. Please refrain from making further defamatory remarks which breach the agreed terms and conditions of the forum.

A

Anonymous

Bold for someone supposedly so new. Problem is that certain people have made themselves look like they are only here to troll.

Question is do they even own an RCZ, because vibe heard that some haven't even shown any pictures of their supposed MK2 pride and joy which is a little odd to say the least.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A

Anonymous

rczloverx said:
Well.. are there any flaps available please? I mean fitted not halfords..... wish you would allow questions to be answered without this bickering

Easily solved .... phone your local dealership!! If they're available to add on as an option (which they are....they're on the accesories spec sheet) then they'll be able to be purchased retrospectively.

There.......topic now ANSWERED!!! :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

rczloverx said:
Well.. are there any flaps available please? I mean fitted not halfords..... wish you would allow questions to be answered without this bickering

This question has been answered within this very thread and was answered on previous threads too. Peugeot do not produce a full set. Merely for the rear Part no 8534L6

Status
Not open for further replies.