What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

MPG DIESEL HDI

A

Anonymous

This may have been asked before but I cannot find anything.

The best I have experienced on mostly urban driving and a little motorway is 42mpg. It is mostly driven under 2000 rpm. I think this is pretty poor.

What is the best and worse you have experienced?

Thanks.

A

Anonymous

Hiw many miles have you done in the car now though? It may be that the car hasn't been broken in yet and, as such, will not yet be providing accurate figures.

A

Anonymous

When I drive it hard my average is 42mpg.
Driving properly it's 48mpg.
When my wife drives its over 50 mpg giving me a range of over 600 miles per tank.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369375735.044403.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369375735.044403.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 1,740
A

Anonymous

My daily commute is sitting about 50.5mpg (see my 'fuelly' signature) I only do about 28 miles a day and spend half of that stop/start in traffic. On a run it's about 53mpg. Currently sitting about 17K miles.

.... you need to let your wife drive more often!!!

Abzynthe

Reaction score
Scott barton said:
When I drive it hard my average is 42mpg.
Driving properly it's 48mpg.
When my wife drives its over 50 mpg giving me a range of over 600 miles per tank.

Mines about the same as this :) And mines done 13.5k miles.

hanswuk

Reaction score
My THP200 has averaged 40.3mpg over 2500 miles (a bit of town but mainly country roads & motorway) which I don't think is bad at all! The best I've had on one tank is 44.7mpg. As with most cars I'm getting more now that the weather is (slightly) warmer. :D

A

Anonymous

leenineplus said:
Hi all

About 1500 miles now.

You're still bedding in lee so give it time. Here's my 200 on super unleaded fuel.

I do a 65 round trip commute into London so do stop start driving, town driving and motorway/dual carriageway and current mileage is just under 17k. As others have said longer runs do wonders for the mpg so I wouldn't be concerned just yet :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

I'm only on my second tank of diesel at the moment but am getting an average of 47 also. That's with probably 50/50 (time wise) motorway and urban, more miles on motorway obviously as the speed is higher. Not particularly light footed either.

A

Anonymous

WOW, 47 mpg for a Petrol 200, that is goooood. We will give it time.

I had a 1.6 hdi pug partner van before the RCZ, and the best I could get in 30 months driving was 42mpg. Always gear changed under 2k.

My wife drives the RC most of the time, I am in a Zafira ! But bike for performance, handling and pleasure ! Lol. :thumbup:

Tomas_90

Reaction score
I'm averaging about 43 MPG with my THP 200 now and it's probably going to stay around that mark from now on.. Have only driven two full tanks around here still tho. When i drove the car home after i bought it (267 miles) i averaged 46 MPG, and i could've easily done better than that too if i set my mind to it.

A

Anonymous

I get around the 50mpg mark and a lot better when I do distance. 25K on the clock