What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Most powerful RCZ ever

borfoord

Reaction score
Hello!
I have 200THP one.
But I miss something.

1. Targa at least. Removable roof
2. 400 THP...

So I have a crazy idea to make most powerful RCZ.
I'd like to put EP6FADTR (Peugeot sport) engine of 270 ph from 308 GT, but...
not like in RCZ R...
only like in new 3008GT. This one is Hybrid4, has EP6FADTXD and 100hp EV engine at rear.
Yes, I want to make Hybrid4 RCZ. With something like Puretech 1,6, but of 270hp and EV.
One thing is confusing me - Automatic gearbox for this combination like in 3008. Not good for sport car. But maybe not so bad for 400hp car.

It's not so cheap. So I plan to start this project if I raise money by crowdfunding.
Also I will be glad not only for money, but for spare parts: rear suspension from hybrid 3008 (old T84 or restyled P84 whatever), New ev rear engine from P84, parts from EP6FADTR or simple CDTR, automatic transmission (from P84 GT)( 'cause manual is the same as 200thp ), battery traction from T84 and it's "calculateur". And 7239TQ body part .
Ideas? Likes?

ONLY AEK

Reaction score
You have a great car and I can't find one reason to do something like that

If you are not satisfied why don't you just change it with something else?

Kerr

Reaction score
You want everyone else to pay for your car? :D

It never ceases to amaze me what people ask for on these donation sites.

DKZ5745

Reaction score
It sounds like a very ambitious and complicated project.

I think crowd funding was originally meant for those doing good for others, or to benefit those who are funding the project.
I don’t really see what would be in it for anyone offering funds. The only person to benefit would be you.

It is a strange thing to want to do to an RCZ, but I can see the lure to make your car the fastest possible Z there is. I’m just not sure your method of obtaining the necessary resources is the right way to go about it.

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Not only one crazy idea there my friend :D I’m sure there will be a long queue of punters waiting to throw cash your way! :lol: :lol:

Can’t fault you for trying though. :clap:

Plecodoras

Reaction score
Hello forum users....

I am wanting to build a big castle on some land in Scotland, the bigger the better.

What's more I'd like you all to fund it for me and I'd be ever so grateful.

To show my gratitude I'd like to invite you all up to the castle ( after it's built of course - thanks to you lot )

yes upto the castle for some pictures and I'll even provide some liquid refreshments ( water ),

there is a good restaurant 50 miles away and you're all welcome to go there too.

So, if any of you can spare a few shackles or even donate some good ol' castle sized sandstone blocks, and if you want come and do a few years work for free of course, don't want to think I'm exploiting anyone unfairly.

Then please do so, or for all donations please send to........

[email protected]

Many thanks..... come on what you waiting for !!!!! Christmas !!!!!

stewartwillsher

Reaction score
Plecodoras said:
So, if any of you can spare a few shackles or even donate some good ol' castle sized sandstone blocks, and if you want come and do a few years work for free of course, don't want to think I'm exploiting anyone unfairly.
"shackles" ???
Into BDSM, eh?
Or just a bit of incarceration?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPi76KvQF1g