What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Moroccan Red - MYRCZR

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Very nice looking RCZ you have got yourself there and like the look of the number plate..
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co

Flanners

Reaction score
I'm bias but I prefer the wing mirrors mostly the body colour rather than capped or wrapped all black. Nice R.

apple3337

Reaction score
Got it in July this year. I bought it sight unseen from Port Lincoln SA. I love it. Can't wait to take it up to the hills for a blast. I like going up Healesville way. I also have a Clio MK 3 RS200 which another great car.

Neville

Reaction score
I recall a SA car being advertised. I got mine from Perth one year ago. So few around. I bought one new in 2014 but it was written off 3 years ago today When the traffic on the Monash Freeway stopped and a young driver in her phone slammed into my rear at over 60kph.

apple3337

Reaction score
There's been a couple written off in Vic sadly. One up in the Dandenongs went off. Another got side swiped by a truck. It'd be cool to catch up some time. Go for a drive.

apple3337

Reaction score
yeah lol.
I just got delivered a set of front Alcon discs and pads from the UK. Half the price as here. Win! I don't need them now, but they are good to have for the future or sell them with the car if I ever sell it.

Neville

Reaction score
yeah lol.
I just got delivered a set of front Alcon discs and pads from the UK. Half the price as here. Win! I don't need them now, but they are good to have for the future or sell them with the car if I ever sell it.
Would love to know the process to source a set. My R has covered 45,000 km and advised last service that maybe 10k left . Not driving a lot at the moment of course. If you would be happy to share your contact for the brakes, please email me [email protected]. BTW, I live in Boronia.