What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

More Photos from the Yorkshire Meet 2012

RCZ1

Reaction score
Here are my OH's photos from Saturday's Yorkshire Meet. A great day had by all :D

View from my wing mirrors - what a sight :D

RCZs and their owners

Whitby Mini Meet

Speedy Lady living up to her name :D

A

Anonymous

Nice work RCZ1 (was the sky and sea really that blue or have you had a little play with exposures?) and nice work Speedy Lady :lol: :thumbup:

RCZ1

Reaction score
No the sky was that colour. I haven't touched the pictures. OH took them. It's always like that in Yorkshire :)

A

Anonymous

Maybe I should move to Yorkshire then!! Well great captures and I glad to hear that it was such a successful meet, that you all had such a great day...and good weather!!

A

Anonymous

Have a word young lady.......bloody marvellous snaps as usual ;) you and your OH put me off of getting the camera out :lol::lol:

RCZ1

Reaction score
Chuzzbutt said:
Have a word young lady.......bloody marvellous snaps as usual ;) you and your OH put me off of getting the camera out :lol::lol:

Thanks young man. And you really are a young man. I don't know why but I thought you were older but what would I know :)

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
Chuzzbutt said:

Thanks young man. And you really are a young man. I don't know why but I thought you were older but what would I know :)
Only as old as you feel so I'm about 3 on the inside :lol:

A

Anonymous

DVLA have made a decent couple of quid of your guys plates!!!!

A

Anonymous

It really was a beautiful day weather wise. Lovely and crisp first thing but the sun was out the whole day. And It will be so nice for me to remember the weekend in that way - also for my personal reasons to visit Yorkshire on the Friday before the meet.
Thanks to all

A

Anonymous

Thank you for posting these lovely Photos , my RCZ looks Fab , we did have a great time ,
but the weather has gone down hill since Saturday :thumbdown:

A

Anonymous

donnaj1dlh said:
I have often thought that a high percentage of RCZ's adorn personalised plates. It is quite noticiable :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Fantastic photographs KT & J. :clap: I wonder what the other hundred looked like?

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
donnaj1dlh said:
I have often thought that a high percentage of RCZ's adorn personalised plates. It is quite noticiable :thumbup:

Never have l saw a rcz with a private plate only the ones on this forum :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

Well Figo, Donna and Starky all live round my way and they're all on personalised plates...ahem...posers! ;) However, all the others I've seen are on standard plates.

To be fair, I'd have a personalised plate if I could find one I liked. It's my 30th birthday in January... :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
OO58RON said:
Fantastic photographs KT & J. :clap: I wonder what the other hundred looked like?

Pretty similar to the others posted Ron :)
Yes, I liked the ones that Speedy Lady took through the mirror and I see you had the same idea. I'd never have thought of doing that. It was great to see the "crocodile" of RCZ's in the mirror. I have never followed one or been followed by one previously, so it was a great experience :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

here is one more , I found :dance:

Attachments

• 100_0656.JPG
    100_0656.JPG
    77.1 KB · Views: 7,963