What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

More Jokes

A

Anonymous

Tin hat on ready for the missiles heading my way! :p

1000 scousers were asked if they thought Britain should change its currency, 99% said no they where happy with the Giro!

New and coming soon to Channel 4!

Live and uninterrupted from Chile,
33 Contestants
4 Months
1 Cave

Its Dig Brother!

WHY I FIRED MY SECRETARY...

Last week was my birthday and I didn't feel very well waking up. I went downstairs hoping that my wife had remembered and would greet me with a smile, a cheery 'Happy Birthday Darling' and perhaps even a small gift.

Instead, she barely managed to wish me Good Morning, let alone Happy Birthday.

I thought 'Oh well, that's marriage for you, but hoped that the kids had remembered.

The kids came down to breakfast, and didn't say a word....nothing, so when I left for work I was feeling pretty despondent and low.

Anyway, as I arrived in the Office, my Secretary Jane greeted me as I walked in with 'Good Morning Boss, Happy Birthday!', and I felt a little better knowing that some body had remembered.

I worked until 1.00pm when Jane knocked on the door and said 'You know it's such a beautiful day outside, and as it's your birthday let's go out to lunch, just you and me'.

I was so pleased and flattered that she had thought about me that I readily agreed and we went to a lovely little bistro where we had a fabulous lunch and several glasses of wine at a quiet private table.

After we finished lunch Jane leaned over and said 'You know, it's such a beautiful day, we don't need to go back to the office do we? Why don't we go back to my apartment?'

On arriving at Janes' apartment, she turned to me and said 'Boss, if you don't mind I'm going to step into the bedroom, but I'll be right back!'

She went into the bedroom and after a few minutes, she came out carrying the most enormous birthday cake, followed by my wife, kids, parents, several friends and about a dozen colleagues, all singing 'Happy Birthday'

And I just sat there....

On the Sofa......

Naked.

I just realised this is my 50th post, :D I wonder if I will make the century before my RCZ arrives, at the current rate its got to be very likely. :x