What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Model Query.

Hamster46

Reaction score
Hi all. I am looking some clarity on my RCZ. My car is listed as a Sport but has every extra the RCZ has to offer including the Xenon lights and washers which i have rarely seen. I know there were limited editions but i don't think i have one of those and it is not a GT but has everything the GT has and a bit more so can anyone shed some light on this? Thanks in advance.

Hamster46

Reaction score
Hi. Yes the sport has those but mine is listed in the V5 as a SPORT but i have 19 inch Peugeot alloys, Full leather heated and electric with memory, front and rear sensors etc which screams GT so could the V5 be wrong? I looked at a Sport model before and it didn't interest me due to the spec so i am confused as to what i have.

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi. Yes the sport has those but mine is listed in the V5 as a SPORT but i have 19 inch Peugeot alloys, Full leather heated and electric with memory, front and rear sensors etc which screams GT so could the V5 be wrong? I looked at a Sport model before and it didn't interest me due to the spec so i am confused as to what i have.
Is yours a 156 or 200? With what your saying the logbook is either wrong or someone’s had the car fully specced up which would have cost the same as a GT so not sure

Hamster46

Reaction score
It is a 200 and would be amazed if someone went to the expense of converting it to GT spec and having the Xenon's with Washers on a Sport wouldn't make much sense to me but you never know. Is there anything else my car would have that a Sport to GT conversion wouldn't have and maybe we could rule that out? thanks for all the info by the way.

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
It is a 200 and would be amazed if someone went to the expense of converting it to GT spec and having the Xenon's with Washers on a Sport wouldn't make much sense to me but you never know. Is there anything else my car would have that a Sport to GT conversion wouldn't have and maybe we could rule that out? thanks for all the info by the way.
Not really the 200 and sport have the bigger front brake discs, what about satnav and black pack? (Full gloss black grill and black powder coated callipers)

Hamster46

Reaction score
I got a good deal on it so I’m happy. I will contact Peugeot and see what they have to say if anything and update after. Thanks again for the reply’s.

Flanners

Reaction score
There was a site I used where you can tap in the car's VIN etc for production date, warranty start date, exact specification trim/data with everything listed..,,think it even had front parking sensors listed as fitted so pretty darn accurate.....I printed mine out ages ago but I think the link still works but haven't tried a search:

Hamster46

Reaction score
Thanks Flanners. I tried the link but it is no longer active. Anyone else know where i can check? Thanks