What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Mobile phone access to PEUGEOTRCZFORUM Tapatalk is now live

A

Anonymous

As per title, Tapatalk is now live.

Just download the tapatalk app on your iphone, ipad, android, or blackberry and search for peugeot rcz and we are there.

A

Anonymous

Re: Mobile phone access to PEUGEOTRCZFORUM Tapatalk is now

£1.99 ... I'll stick with my Bookmark added to my Homescreen on my iPad ;-)

A

Anonymous

I'm trying it out but not wonderfully enamoured with it.

RCZ1

Reaction score
I'm using it too. It takes a little getting used to as its so different but I'm sure it will improve.

I don't know if I'm missing something but I can't seem to put another person's quote in my post. Does anyone know how to do this? Don't have any smilies either.

RCZ1

Reaction score
RCZ1 said:
I'm using it too. It takes a little getting used to as its so different but I'm sure it will improve.

I don't know if I'm missing something but I can't seem to put another person's quote in my post. Does anyone know how to do this? Don't have any smilies either.

I've found how to quote someone but still can't find smilies. Don't think they can be supported?

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
RCZ1 said:

I've found how to quote someone but still can't find smilies. Don't think they can be supported?

Erm...nope. Have worked out the quoting now though so calling that a win..

RCZ1

Reaction score

It's grown on me, its easy to use once you get used to it. A definite improvement I think. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Just installed the app and it looks really good.. :)

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk

A

Anonymous

OK I like it. Easy way to post pictures online! :cool:

Sent from my HTC Desire HD.

A

Anonymous

Think tapatalk is pretty cool easy upload of photos I have on both my iPhone 4 & iPad 2 good work

A

Anonymous

It has grown on me but does anyone know how to add smilies using it? :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

Yes just click on the smiley face near the link button :?::cry::roll::smile:

Sent from my HTC Desire HD.

RCZ1

Reaction score

I've looked on the Tapatalk forum and it would appear that smilies are not available for iOS systems but may work for Android. It will hopefully be in the next upgrade.

RCZ1

Reaction score
Update I've just found out how to add a whole boat load of smilies, etc using Tapatalk. In your Apple product go to Settings, General, Keyboard, International Keyboard and select add another keyboard. Select Emoji and this will give you everything you need. You can use the keyboard anywhere you are typing, just press the web global button on the keyboard.