What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Mitton Hall Reminder

A

Anonymous

Just to remind you all that it is Supercar Sunday at Mitton Hall in Whalley on Sunday 7 June.Hoping to see as many Rcz's as possible as this is hopefully the 1st of many meets in the North.Will meet at 10.00 o'clock onwards.Regards,Martin (white R) Postcode for satnav BB7 9PQ

A

Anonymous

Bit far to go and also on the MTB this Sunday as I am doing the Test Valley Tour, but you can always post pictures.

Cheers
Nick :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Bit of a novice when it comes to photos but new camera ordered so who knows.Will try! Anyhow thanks for your interest.Martin

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Sorry, got tickets for Event City Manchester, Ideal Homes Show this Sunday, otherwise would have loved to be there. Looking forward to seeing the photos though.

renegade79

Reaction score
DKZ5745 said:
Sorry, got tickets for Event City Manchester, Ideal Homes Show this Sunday, otherwise would have loved to be there. Looking forward to seeing the photos though.
Ideal home Expo V Motor show :eusa-whistle:

Just saying ......... :lol:

DKZ5745

Reaction score
My decision vs wife's decision.... No contest :helpme:

A

Anonymous

I think that conditions should be placed that anything bought at or as a result of the home show must be financially matched in the quad pot. You could have your much longed for exhaust system before the day is out...(because, let's be honest, we both know exactly who will be getting there way on this one)

DKZ5745

Reaction score
We go every year, it used to mean a trip to London, and getting to Earls Court was usually a nightmare. Since it has started up at Mancester, we have been there instead, including the new Christmas show.

So far, we have come away with some "essential" purchases. Karcher Window Vac @£80 , Vax carpet cleaner & hard floor cleaner @£300, Sauna @£600, and the best of all Hot Tub & Gazebo £8000.

Add to this various kitchen gadgets, exotic foodstuffs, and designer Sausages.

If there was a stall selling RCZ Quads I might have a chance, but other than that I really don't fancy my chances.

Watch this space though for a report on our latest "unmissable" bargain.

:shock:

2retro

Reaction score
Designer Sausages?! :|

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Don't ask, but at @£12 per pack they must have been Kevin Klien or something :lol:

A

Anonymous

DKZ5745 said:
Don't ask, but at @£12 per pack they must have been Kevin Klien or something :lol:

You bought sausages made of people? Poor Kevin. I'm sure that he didn't grow up with aspirations of being a sausage.

DKZ5745

Reaction score
He might have always wanted to be a sausage, ever since he was a chipolata :lol: