What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Missing Static Cornering Light on RCZ

A

Anonymous

Hi All,
This is my first post, i have enjoyed reading the technical forum here.

I previously had a Peugeot 207 GTI 2007 which had fog lights which turned on when the steering wheel turned, aka static cornering lights or fog light turning assist.
In the menu settings, I could turn this on or off.

However in the RCZ 2010 200THP 1.6T, there doesnt seem to be this option anymore.
I really liked them and would like to know whether others have this on their RCZ's.

Jim80
Sydney Australia.

Abzynthe

Reaction score
I dont believe they do.

If you have the vision pack with the xenon headlights. The headlights turn while you corner. If you dont have the vision pack, then you have no cornering lights, just normal straight forward ones. :)

Welcome BTW :greetings-wavingblue:

A

Anonymous

Yup, it's exactly as Abz says.

Welcome to the forum and I thoroughly enjoyed your review of your experiences using the Racechip Pro2!

A

Anonymous

As a newcomer to the RCZ, when I bought my car there was no mention of a vision pack yet when I turn a corner the headlights turn with it, does this mean my car has the vision pack and if so what else does it include?

Mike

Abzynthe

Reaction score
Do your lights have a projector lense on them?

Vision pack has Xenon, directional, self leveling headlights and Tyre pressure sensors.

Non vision pack lense

Vision pack lense

A

Anonymous

Many thanks for that. It confirms that I have the vision pack, there's more on my car than I thought..... :)

A

Anonymous

Most dealers haven't got a clue what is on a car. So if you don't know, then they won't be able to tell you. Clearly you do have the vision pack Mike or the lights would not turn with the steering wheel.

I saw some headlamps at the Frankfurt Motor Show that were amazing. They are available on the Audi 8 or something like that. They turn in anticipation of cornering (use of GPS) They are built up of eight LEDs with sensors in each and so when a object (car) is detected by one or more sensor those LEDs dim to avoid dazzle. But only the LEDS that the sensors are detecting an object. Truly amazing demonstration :clap:

richard.au

Reaction score
The vision pack is a great feature. When I get in other cars without xenons and directing I can really tell the difference.

And hello Jim, from a fellow sydney sider. :)