What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Misfire issues

Andrei

Reaction score
Hi everyone
Joined your community as I have just recently took a chance and bought an RCZ blind from an online auction in south wales . As it goes with the car transported to London and the spare key that I had ordered as it had no keys and a new battery cars now owing me £1450 . It has a Broken coil spring and a misfiring which is not due to coil pack or spark plugs . Looks like rocker cover was recently worked on and I’d like to know if timing might be the issue here rather than a head gasket and cilinders job . It also appears to blow some smoke out of the box at the back top of engine. Forgive my lack of knowledge of mechanical denominations . Any advice at all please ? I would like to recoup most of my money if not all . Car looks great otherwise inside and out and everything seems to work

Andrei

Reaction score
This is hopefully a video of the rough running of engine

Attachments

• IMG_4472.jpeg
    IMG_4472.jpeg
    76.6 KB · Views: 14