What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Mine with the zunsport quads on

Reaction score

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

Tomas_90

Reaction score
Re: Mine with the zunsport quads on

Zunsport really looks the best out of all alternatives! :) I'd get that too for mine if i were to buy quads.

A

Anonymous

That's one mean looking machine! :cool:

Sent from Samsung Tablet

Reaction score

I picked these up off ebay at £150 bargain the guy only had them on his car for about 6months unfortunately someone ran into the side of it was wrote off :( also thanks to RCZ Performance who was very helpful I picked up the Bastruck diffuser on ebay which as you can see is in the process of being put on by hubby more pictures to follow when complete. :thumbup:

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score

mason5465sharon09 said:
I picked these up off ebay at £150 bargain the guy only had them on his car for about 6months unfortunately someone ran into the side of it was wrote off :( also thanks to RCZ Performance who was very helpful I picked up the Bastruck diffuser on ebay which as you can see is in the process of being put on by hubby more pictures to follow when complete. :thumbup:

That is a great deal and we can't wait for the results with the Bastuck Rear Valance.

For those that want the Zunsport exhaust system, we sell them and we are an approved dealer too:

http://shop.rczperformance.com/product.sc?productId=26&categoryId=9