What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Middle air vent air freshener

A

Anonymous

Scott barton said:
Mine still smells like new, I think!
Just put new matts in with the real RCZ badge, I picked them up a couple of weeks ago from Pinley House.
Tell us more!!! I am not aware of such an accessory ?

A

Anonymous

I enquired after these. Is the logo not only on the passenger side mat? I think they were originally provided with the Asphalt models.

A

Anonymous

Mine is 18 months old, bought it second hand 3 months ago and everything is like new. The interior is particularly immaculate and the leather still smells strongly, as strongly in fact as a new one I saw in the local dealer last week.

A

Anonymous

In the immortal words of of Martin Lawrence, playing Marcus Burnett in Bad Boys 2, " do you ever just stroke your leather?"

A

Anonymous

I didn't get any posh mats with my ashpalt, just plain black ones :(

A

Anonymous

I just got black standard ones, wore through the heel in 25000k,
Peugeot kindly sorted me some nice new ones.

A

Anonymous

"In the immortal words of of Martin Lawrence, playing Marcus Burnett in Bad Boys 2, " do you ever just stroke your leather?""

You do not know how much that made me laugh!!!!

"Leather air freshener - Liquid Leather air freshener"

Genuine Leather Aroma - give your car interior that luxurious smell of fine quality leather.
Lasts for many months, 3 should last 1 year …

3 x Leather Air Fresheners only £8.99

Postage & Packing: £0.69 GBP

http://www.leatherrevive.co.uk/leather_ ... hener.html

A

Anonymous

Got mine off eBay, 4 for £6.99, there very good and fit in the drink holder perfect ;)

A

Anonymous

Sorry, £7.73 for 4. Still a good deal, recommend the cherry ;)

A

Anonymous

Thanks Starky. Found them on fleabay and picked up 3 for £5.04 (free p&p and lids). Plumped for cherry, fresh linen and citrus burst.

A

Anonymous

I'm thinking about ordering some more, there's a deal for x10 might be worth a look, I've found you don't even have to open the vent in lid and it let's out enough smell, impressed so far ;)
Oh I'll give you shout some evening next week if your free, see about getting your plastics done if your still interested :)

A

Anonymous

Starky said:
I'm thinking about ordering some more, there's a deal for x10 might be worth a look, I've found you don't even have to open the vent in lid and it let's out enough smell, impressed so far ;)
Oh I'll give you shout some evening next week if your free, see about getting your plastics done if your still interested :)

Legend!! :) :thumbup: I am away to Orkney for a wedding from Fri - Sun so any time that suits you. Don't worry about it being next week if there is a more convenient week for you. I trust you had a nice break from Costa del Deen?!

A

Anonymous

it's possible to put original peugeot air freshener to the right or left of central clock, i'll add a photo later.

Attachments

• IMG_2015.JPG
    IMG_2015.JPG
    143.4 KB · Views: 2,717
A

Anonymous

Bormotyxa said:
it's possible to put original peugeot air freshener to the right or left of central clock, i'll add a photo later.
I have not seen one and was unaware of there existence. A lot of members use the California Scents. They sit perfectly in the otherwise useless cup holder, last forever and come in loads of different fragrances.