What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Mercury Grey - A6075 Ollerton 04/06/15

2retro

Reaction score
Followed a MK1 Mercury Grey RCZ driven by a smexy blonde haired lady for a short while down the A6075 towards Ollerton this morning. I was hoping we would have a chance to put the hammer down so that I could finally witness the spoiler deploy but, alas, the road has been resurfaced so it was 20MPH all the way until she turned off... Was it you???

EDIT: Forgot to mention, you have a brake light out by the way.

renegade79

Reaction score
2retro said:
Followed a MK1 Mercury Grey RCZ driven by a smexy blonde haired lady for a short while down the A6075 towards Ollerton this morning. I was hoping we would have a chance to put the hammer down so that I could finally witness the spoiler deploy but, alas, the road has been resurfaced so it was 20MPH all the way until she turned off... Was it you???

EDIT: Forgot to mention, you have a brake light out by the way.
smexy???? tempted to google that but i'm afraid it will bring up a whole word of sh1t :D

DKZ5745

Reaction score
And what was a sexy Mexican doing near Ollerton?