What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Members meet: Milton Keynes - 22 September

A

Anonymous

Hi Everyone,

Can you let me know asap who's thinking they can come along to this meet - I need to ring the place where we're having food to warn them that there will be a group descending ;-).....

The plan I think is to meet in the carpark at Bletchley Park and then onto the pub for luncheon.

Thanks all in advance....
Liz

ps I'll be the ONLY one there NOT in an RCZ ;-(

A

Anonymous

Hi again all.

I just wanted to make contact with you all again to let you know that Liz and I will be fine tuning the inventory for the meet on Sunday 22nd so watch this space please for more specific details.

Cozza

A

Anonymous

Well done Bownib.....you get the gold star......just checking to see if anyone else was paying attention LOL

No, I did make a mistake and can confirm it is 'Saturday' 22nd.

Are you attending........?

Cozza.

A

Anonymous

cozza said:
Well done Bownib.....you get the gold star......just checking to see if anyone else was paying attention LOL

No, I did make a mistake and can confirm it is 'Saturday' 22nd.

Are you attending........?

Cozza.

No - I'm doing the Yorkshire meet. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
I'd be interested but this is the same date as our Yorkshire Meet.

I would be interested in going but I already said yes to driving down to the Yorkshire meet (looking forward to the long drive to that one)

if its on a different date it would be possible to make this event (but would be greedy for me to try to go to two rcz car meets)

RCZ1

Reaction score
tomy90 said:
RCZ1 said:
I'd be interested but this is the same date as our Yorkshire Meet.

I would be interested in going but I already said yes to driving down to the Yorkshire meet (looking forward to the long drive to that one)

if its on a different date it would be possible to make this event (but would be greedy for me to try to go to two rcz car meets)

Tomy90, does that mean you are definitely coming to our Yorkshire Meet?

Sorry to hijack your thread guys and gals:)

A

Anonymous

I should be able to attend with the other half and me Daughter. Will be good to meet you all.

A

Anonymous

Hello all,

I'm slightly confused as to who's doing the Yorkshire meet and who's doing the Milton Keynes meet on Sat 22nd September. Thus far, we think it's probably going to be about 10-12 people for the latter - I sort of need to know the numbers (including kids and spouses) given that I'm just confirming the booking for lunch at 'The Inn on the Lake' which looks like a really great pub (see link below):

http://www.innonthelake.biz

If the numbers are wildly over 12 then we could face a problem.....so could you all just give me the heads up via DM (to me) who's coming....

The itinerary of the day looks like this:

- Meet at Bletchley Park carpark at 11.30am
- Arrange the RCZ'ds in a nice way so that the lovely Colin can take loads of pics etc etc
- Then drive to 'The Inn on the Lake' for lunch - have booked a table for 1pm
- Followed by a spin somewhere, we can discuss over lunch ;-)

Thanks all

Liz

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
Can you provide the actual address of where we are meeting at 11.30am, so that I can use my sat nav?

Ta

A

Anonymous

The "double roundabout" they refer to here is now 1 larger 1 with a police station on the corner.