What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Members meet: Milton Keynes - 22 September

A

Anonymous

Hi all.

Liz (RCZ Facebook Liz aka 'road_runner') and I have been talking about getting as many cars and owners together before we hit the dreaded winter.

We are currently bouncing ideas about but proposing to meet up at Milton Keynes, possibly taking in Bletchley Park, lunch at the Inn on the Lake and possibly a bit of a cruise somewhere on Saturday 22nd September.

Please come back with your thoughts on here or the Facebook group, www.facebook.com/thercz.

Thanks.

Cozza.

A

Anonymous

Milton Keynes is just down the road from me. I'd be interested.

A

Anonymous

Nice central location again I see ... if you're in the bottom half of the country!!! :roll:

A

Anonymous

Thanks jc73uk, keep coming back for updates then please.

Donna, I'm so sorry but they have to be somewhere and I seem to think people don't want to travel too far.....even though they do have an awesome very drivable and desirable RCZ.

Is the Yorkshire meet the same day too far north for you? Failing that why not organise one for yourself in your area, it's easy enough?

Cozza

A

Anonymous

Even Yorkshire for most of us Scots isn't really do-able in one day, would mean a weekender. One day though ... one day.....

A

Anonymous

donnaj1dlh said:
Nice central location again I see ... if you're in the bottom half of the country!!! :roll:

Couldn't agree more!! :thumbdown: :( Donna I have your back on this one. We could be like Starsky and Hutch...or Thelma and Louise if you prefer (pretty sure I would wear big sunglasses and headscarf well).

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
donnaj1dlh said:

Couldn't agree more!! :thumbdown: :( Donna I have your back on this one. We could be like Starsky and Hutch...or Thelma and Louise if you prefer (pretty sure I would wear big sunglasses and headscarf well).

Shame you couldn't be Brad out of Thelma and Louise :lol: :lol: :lol:

You need to sort out this Aberdeen rendevous!!!

A

Anonymous

donnaj1dlh said:

Shame you couldn't be Brad out of Thelma and Louise :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can't?! Thanks for the confidence booster Donna... :lol:

You need to sort out this Aberdeen rendevous!!![/quote]

Hang fire...how have I borne responsibility?! Responsibility terrifies me...

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:

Can you men not organise anything?? How come we wifies always have to sort stuff out??? Christ I probably sound like yer missus!

A

Anonymous

I live in Milton Keynes albeit right on the outskirts towards Buckingham but i'm well up for this! Plenty of pubs to go to, get everyone on the forum here for the night we can hit the town! :)

A

Anonymous

Thank you rczmk, that's great.

If Milton Keynes is too far to travel we are really sorry but we have to live somewhere. If you start a thread, which you can easily, I am sure you will get interest from members nearer your location as that's kinda how it works.

Cozza.

A

Anonymous

donnaj1dlh said:
mrizzle said:

Can you men not organise anything?? How come we wifies always have to sort stuff out??? Christ I probably sound like yer missus!

What can I say...?! We are a spontaneous gender. :lol:

A

Anonymous

sounds good to me. I will keep checking thread for confirmation