What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

meet

A

Anonymous

hi all does the group ever meet up to show off their pride and joy ? with porsche we use to book stately home grounds 4 a few hrs.
would be a useful networking tool and be a welcome addition to this forum. all,let me know ur thorts cheers sal

A

Anonymous

hi rcz1 just noticed ur in good ole yorkshire ! i live in nottm but am a fellow yorkie, hailing from harrogate

A

Anonymous

hi jez i lived a mile from harewood house, just off harrogate rd mate. my bro whos a doc was also head boy @leeds grammar school which is also on h'gate rd now. anyway nuff nostalgia !!! ah, happy days !
how do u put ur car details, so that they r on every post and how can u upload attachments ? dont u just love tech ciao sal

A

Anonymous

Hi sal, I know exactly where you mean!, I live in the Pannal area if you are familiar with it?Harewood House is a lovely place, great
Venue, been there before on a Rolls Royce owners club meet, would be a great place for an RCZ gathering!, do you agree? To put
Your car details on each post go
Into user control panel, then profile, then edit signature. It's the signature part where you can put your car
Details.

Regards

Jez

A

Anonymous

yo jez and attachments ?????? thats a great idea. any xcuse to come home !

A

Anonymous

Hi sal, not tried to do attachments yet I'm afraid, so can't help you there.Jez