What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Meet up in Staffordshire (or Derbyshire)

A

Anonymous

New to this site but if any local RCZ drivers want to meet up one day or evening in the Staffs or Derbyshire area I am up for the meet.

If its just a run out a bite to eat and a chat.

location Ideas welcome

Calke Abbey
Cannock Chase

or other sites

Clumber Park
Bradgate Park

Just an Idea ?? let me know

A

Anonymous

Hi,
Count me in for a meet-up, I live in Ilkeston ( Derbyshire ). Could use Chatsworth or Cat and Fiddle pub ( closed down now ) use the car park.

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi yes I would be interested but it would have to be a weekend for me.Plecodoras might be tempted too.

A

Anonymous

Week end good for me too possibly a Sunday 18th June or any other sunday providing I have plenty of notice. But can also fit around others.

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Sunday 18th ok for me just name time and place :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Hi im cool to meet up where ever is ok for others too.

It depends where people are traveling from. Im in derby so happy to meet where suits all who want to turn up

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Chatsworth ok for me. Anyone familiar with the parking arrangements there so we know where we're all going?
AAAHHCEEEZEED you need to take the lead on this one seen as though it was your topic :thumbup: just make a decision on time and place then see who's gonna make it. :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

Yes very true Neil im on it Details to follow.

Keep checking this thread for more details.

I will have finalized the itinerary before the end of today. but im thinking

Meet up place get a drink. and a chat
hit the road and drive to a chosen destination and grab a bite to eat and a drink and another chat
Hit the road home

Thats how I see it shaping up.

Will confirm details later tonight

if your up for it email me so I can confirm numbers and we know how many are coming so we can wait
[email protected]

put meet up in the subject box so I can identify the email and not add it to spam lol

A

Anonymous

Right o here we go Hope this appeals to all

Meet up at the Chatsworth Garden Center car park (postcode DE42NX) Arrival time 1030am 18th June 2017
Meet and greet and a coffee and chat (and cake of course)
If the great British weather is with us then after a chat drive further into Chatsworth estate for a photo session :thumbup: no rush on this bit if the weather is good as its a chance to get some great pictures. (Clean car a must) :lol:
Then time for a drive to Monsal Head, (slow drive via A6 approx 25 mins or quick route 16 mins :eusa-think:
Park up at Monsal Head opposite the Monsal Head Hotel, take a look at the view, more pictures and then if required take on food :beer: :beer: or coke :thumbup: a few nice places to eat or get a drink along the way. I like the look of the Crispin as its got a nice car park outside, a row of RCZ here would look cool

As I say I hope this appeals to all.

Be at the garden center for 1030 see who arrives or email me [email protected] then I can ensure we dont leave anyone behind.

Never really organized anything like this before but a chance to meet up chat and take pictures in a stunning location has to be a winner. :thumbup:

proposed route to take to Monsal Head after photo session in Chatsworth estate, can be made shorter if required.

https://goo.gl/maps/pQGMmxneYMM2

Hope to see you at the Garden Center 1030 Sunday 18th

Stu8

Reaction score
I'm quite jealous you know, I wish I didn't live so far away in little old Wales (Llanelli ) if I leave now I could get there in time lol. I wanted to show off my exchust to someone who cares ( misses not that impressed ) hope you all enjoy :beer:

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Nice one Antony :thumbup: nicely put together I'll be there plus 1 and I'll see if Plecodoras will attend also. Anyone else up for a meet up?

A

Anonymous

Hi Stu8 sorry you can not make it, We may just have to come on a road trip and possibly meet half way sometime. lets see how this first meet goes then plan from there

T

Stu8

Reaction score
AAAHHCEEEZEED said:
Hi Stu8 sorry you can not make it, We may just have to come on a road trip and possibly meet half way sometime. lets see how this first meet goes then plan from there

T
I was saying the exact same thing to the misses earlier great idea, gutted I can't make this one i hope lots turn up mate enjoy. :beer:

A

Anonymous

Heres me hoping for great weather and a good turn out on Sunday

Plecodoras

Reaction score
Well Neil's right.... Plecodoras is coming and the misses lol.

It's fathers day so hope we get a decent turnout, more than 3 would be good... any takers come on guys and gals ???

Anyone tried what sits book ( Facebook there I said it ) seems there is a group on there might bolster the numbers.

Neil .... meet up for drive down ??

:beer:

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Mick, yes we can drive down together weather forecast looks great so best get polishing that lovely new R! But do it by hand this time :lol: :thumbup:

RCZash

Reaction score
Hi,
Got the kids to gather on Saturday, so we should be there. Not sure about 10.30 though, we will probably have to miss out on the coffee and cake, it is Sunday after all and I do not do early mornings. That is unless you re buying in which case I will make it. Ha Ha. :D :greetings-wavingblue:

A

Anonymous

Hi All

Will be good to see as many as possible there at 1030, we will try and follow the route as proposed so meet up anywhere along it or join us in the grounds to Chatsworth for a pici session

(Cake is optional but if you do want it you will have to buy it) :crazy: :lol:

Plecodoras

Reaction score
Well I for one look forward to seeing you all there, that's all 10,000 registered in the uk.... mmmm maybe not
but it will be a great day anyways, cu sooon. :dance:
:beer: