What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Meet Southern Region

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
Chuzzbutt said:
OO58RON said:

This was just one of the great touches of a fantastically organised meet. Well done and thank you Suzanne. :clap:

WAs nice to meet a few new more of the RCZ forum members. How do we achieve 7+ RCZ's at a meet :?:
Shall I arrange that long awaited Thames Barrier Meet? ;)

Young man, I think that would be a brilliant idea. Maybe, in order to get as many people and RCZ's there as possible, it would be worth organising for May time next year. This gives everyone chance to get it in their diaries and plan ahead and we will also be heading into better weather by then.

Just my suggestion :)
I'm very cool with that Kerry if others agree, will give me time to look into getting a deal with a hotel for those that would like to stay. Full guided tour not available to the public and a cool backdrop for a mass RCZ photo.

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
Sorry is a full guided tour NOT allowed to the public or NOW allowed ?

Sounds good :)
We don't do guided tours for the public, its a privilege that's available to me because I work there. I know the security guards would love seeing them all there. They love the Z :grin:

A

Anonymous

Chuzzbutt said:
RCZ1 said:
Sorry is a full guided tour NOT allowed to the public or NOW allowed ?

Sounds good :)
We don't do guided tours for the public, its a privilege that's available to me because I work there. I know the security guards would love seeing them all there. They love the Z :grin:

So you're keeping mum. I couldn't see the point as it will be all in the open next week anyway :lol:

A

Anonymous

They are still in the camera as I keep forgetting to bring it in to work to load on to laptop and site.......I will do my very best to do so by the weekend - they are good and worth the wait I promise.........been buried with work since Sunday!!!! :dance:

A

Anonymous

OKKKKKKKK, have images to upload and when I hit Img and URL this is what happens....no request to upload image anywhere......sooooo how do I do it? HELP Blonde moment!

A

Anonymous

Copy and paste the bottom link if its from photo bucket onto the reply page and hit submit and should then put picture on here :-D

A

Anonymous

Suzanne do you want to maybe email me these photos and I will post them larger in size and in a higher resolution if I can? Don't wish to meddle though so it's up to you.

A

Anonymous

:crazy: I am supposed to be working!!!!!

A

Anonymous

Easy to find the full sized photos from her links, hope it's okay for you that I post the photos:

Drop me a note if I should delete this posting.