What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Meet Snow White

A

Anonymous

Hey guys!
Finally, after a 4 month wait I took delivery of my RCZ yesterday.
I feel like a million bucks now, and will take good care of Snow White.
People do look at it a lot and when I was a overtaking a car on the highway,
the driver had a big smile on his face when I looked at him - a sure sign that
he admired what he was looking at.

I think I might fit quads on it and paint the calipers red sometime soon. Other than that, it's perfect as it is.
I wish to thank the community for answering all my questions so far :thumbup:
Here are a couple initial pics.

A

Anonymous

Oh my,
it's a pretty little thing, can't wait for my "snow white", end of the month hopefully. :dance:

Not sure about red calipers though ? Black yes but red, mmmmmmmmmm :eusa-think:
Personal choice though mate, just enjoy.

A

Anonymous

H12RPO said:
Well done fella. enjoy!
Thanks buddy.
I just have to ask, are you beatboxing or playing the harmonica in your avatar photo :?:

A

Anonymous

ruffryder said:
H12RPO said:
Well done fella. enjoy!
Thanks buddy.
I just have to ask, are you beatboxing or playing the harmonica in your avatar photo :?:
:lol: I thought he was either blowing cold hands or trying to stifle a chortle :lol:

And on the original note...gorgeous car, ruffryder :thumbup: . Many happy and safe miles together :dance:.

A

Anonymous

Indeedy, 'tis a harp I'm blowing.................but now that you mention it, it's not that clear - I showed Mrs H12RPO and she reckons I look like I'm trying to stuff a small rodent into my mouth!!!