What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Meanwhile in Chile...

2retro

Reaction score
:eek:

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    199 KB · Views: 3,281
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 3,281
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    219.2 KB · Views: 3,281

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Don't you just hate it when you can't find anywhere else to park at the supermarket :crazy:

2retro

Reaction score
http://www.t13.cl/noticia/nacional/auto-conducido-adulto-mayor-cae-estacionamiento-condes

Auto falls from parking in Las Condes

The driver, 77, was unhurt in the accident and was taken to a clinic with minor bruises .

A shocking accident, which fortunately had no serious consequences , was the one that was generated on Tuesday in the premises of Jumbo Bilbao located in Las Condes, in the metropolitan region.

This is because a vehicle Peugeot fell from the second floor to the first level parking .

The occupant of the car, a man of 77 , was transferred to the clinic Las Lilas with some minor bruises, but saved unhurt from the crash.

The man told police when he tried to park lost control of the vehicle and the automatic.

TAC

Reaction score
He should have had a look on here, there's much easier ways to change the tyres :eusa-think:

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Yes, but he didn't want to damage his sills :eusa-think:

thornebt

Reaction score
frankvdb said:
I think it's fake too. How else can you explain that the barriers on the upper park level are intact?

I agree. The barriers certainly look intact. So it must be faked? Cheers. Bruce.

Abzynthe

Reaction score
thornebt said:
frankvdb said:
I think it's fake too. How else can you explain that the barriers on the upper park level are intact?

I agree. The barriers certainly look intact. So it must be faked? Cheers. Bruce.

Nah, its just the barrier repair men were quicker than the recovery truck :lol: