What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Mclaren P1

A

Anonymous

Might not be the prettiest car in the world but going of the MP4/12C it'll be bloody quick same engine with more power and nearly 1/2 the weight oh only 1 million quid bargain

A

Anonymous

Re: Mclaren P1

I love the looks bigmac but you're right, its going to have some impressive stats and think it will corner like its on rails :smile:

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

A

Anonymous

I think it's a stunning looking car. Can't wait to see what the performance figures are! Mind you, these pics are about as close as I'm ever going to get to it with an estimated price tag of £700,000

A

Anonymous

Think there talking 2.3 to 60 & 225 mph would look best in black not so sure about the black bits in the doors in other colours bit like R8 i don't like the silver wings on it either :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

Speaking of the Audi "Rs", have you seen that the Audi R4 has been given the go ahead. The concept pics look mouth watering!!!

RCZ1

Reaction score

I like the look of the Mclaren but even if I had the money I would never buy one. Totally impractical on our roads. You would never use it - maybe on track days, that's it.

A

Anonymous

I disagree I'd take it to the shop every day for the papers and scare little old lady's auto blipping on the way past :D

A

Anonymous

When u've that kind of money u'd fill her up at the shop to get u home :crazy:

A

Anonymous

STUNNING, :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: BUT WOULD rather have 3 aventadors 1 of them being the Roadster :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :lol:

all kidding aside thats a exotic looking beastie far better looking than that Hideous record breaking Veyron that Top Gear has helped to promote the sales of :thumbdown: I was driving into glasgow one day sunny from greenock and i spotted just before the Kingston Bridge in front me was a Veyron going at 50 mph it was so hideous in 2 tone green, forrest green and lime green absolutely awfull colour scheme :eek: this car is so low and wide it makes the rcz look like a hummer :lol:

What i am saying is compared to the Veyron this P1 is a bargain in the looks dept :thumbup:

Although i think maclaren have stolen a a few IDEAS FROM the ZondaF1/Enzo

A

Anonymous

I read that the Enzo replacement is in the final stages of development...BOOM!!

I'm with you Jassy, the Veyron does nowt for me either and can think of many cars I'd choose ahead of it!!

RCZ1

Reaction score

mrizzle said:

I'm with you Jassy, the Veyron does nowt for me either and can think of many cars I'd choose ahead of it!!

Now I do like a Bugatti Veyron. Not seen one in the flesh mind ...... But yes, stunning :)

A

Anonymous

Well the enzo's replacement's in there somewhere

Best i can find

A

Anonymous

Mclaren P1

Crumbs...that third picture suggests that it has been styled to resemble a hammerhead shark!!! :eek:

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
mrizzle said:

Now I do like a Bugatti Veyron. Not seen one in the flesh mind ...... But yes, stunning :)

IT WAS a big anti climax just like losing yer virginity seeing a veyron in the flash :lol: even on the move it didnt shake ma shammy thats what you get watching and listening to they 3 millionaire MORONS who know nowt about cars :twisted: Honestly it was fugly :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: The hyundia veloster is stunning compared to this thing :lol: :lol: :lol: Soz BEE :lol: :(

A

Anonymous

bigmac3161 said:
Well the enzo's replacement's in there somewhere

Best i can find

Mac you need te get oot the hoose mate :lol: :lol: Awe these Spyshots yer getting :lol:

A

Anonymous

I'll be having one in black please

And a Porsche 918 spyder when we're at it

How could u resist a car with the exhausts coming out the top behind the rear window

Opal white

Reaction score

Nice pose . . . . Mclaren at The Supper Club, Jumeirah Zabeel Saray Hotel, Palm Jumeirah, May 2014

Reaction score

bigmac3161 said:
Might not be the prettiest car in the world but going of the MP4/12C it'll be bloody quick same engine with more power and nearly 1/2 the weight oh only 1 million quid bargain

I'd just have one to p**s the neighbours off it was bad enough when the Z pulled up on my drive imagine that :)