What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Massive POORBOYS promotion

A

Anonymous

We are running a MASSIVE Poorboys promotion for a couple of weeks (or until current stock runs out)

There is a minimum of 10% off products and a lot more on some.

Spend over £20 on Poorboys products and get a FREE Poorboys keyring.

Spend over £50 on Poorboys products and get a FREE Poorboys MUG and KEYRING

Free shipping on UK mainland orders over £45.99 as normal and discount codes still apply making some of this stuff very very good value for money indeed.

We popped this on our Facebook page about an hour ago and the website has been very busy since so please allow an extra day for delivery as we try and keep up.

Hit the link and visit the page. Each product shows the RRP and promo price once you have clicked on it in the description so you can see how much you'll save plus of course your extra 7.5% RCZ75 promo code!

http://www.bearswaxfactory.co.uk/poorboys-26-c.asp

A

Anonymous

I don't suppose you have any plans to add their wonderfully named "Bird $hit" remover to that line up do you? I'm running low and like to keep some in the boot.

A

Anonymous

Outstanding and much appreciated. 2 bottles ordered!! Thank you!! :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Any idea when this might arrive? I ordered it six days ago.

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
Any idea when this might arrive? I ordered it six days ago.
I'm surprised it isn't already with you. Apologies.
Please let us know of nothing arrives on Monday.

For info we are still waiting for some stock sent 1st Class recorded to us on Wednesday which should have arrived very latest on Friday so Royal Mail are sadly being rather slow at present.

A

Anonymous

Well thanks for the update and I'm sorry to announce that they haven't arrived today either! :(

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
Well thanks for the update and I'm sorry to announce that they haven't arrived today either! :(

Replacement going out to you today. Really sorry. I'm afraid Royal Mail are not what they once were. They go through phases of losing things and this week you are not the only one.

A

Anonymous

Bears Wax Factory said:
mrizzle said:

Replacement going out to you today. Really sorry. I'm afraid Royal Mail are not what they once were. They go through phases of losing things and this week you are not the only one.

Thanks guys, I appreciate your helpfulness. Perhaps privatisation of the mail service won't be such a bad thing...RM will certainly have to up their game!!!

A

Anonymous

I completely agree!

It has gone out this afternoon so (fingers crossed) should be with you in a couple of days.

A

Anonymous

Bears Wax Factory said:
Fiddlesticks. Sent replacement yesterday.

Just PM me with how you wish to proceed with this. Blooming RM!!!!

A

Anonymous

Just keep then both mate. The cost of the postage back doesn't make it worthwhile sending back.
Just make sure I never see any bird muck on your car. Ha ha