What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Marcus (aka user RCZGT200) & Perrys Milton Keynes

A

Anonymous

I am sad to announce that Marcus (user RCZGT200) no longer works at Perrys Peugeot.

Marcus, who joined the forum at the very beginning has been a great asset to this forum. As well as sorting some amazing new and used RCZ deals for so many users, he was always on the ball providing the latest news, RCZ updates, taking the time to organise and attend many forum meets as well as im sure running between his parts and service department to answer all your questions. Marcus also meant that Perrys MK was, and hopefully will continue to be the benchmark in Peugeot RCZ customer services.
Marcus, I wish you all the best in your new role and I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for all you time, effort and contributions to this forum. :beer:

Hopefully you will still pop in from time to time :thumbup:

[b]Please note: Perrys Milton Keynes still continues to sponsor and support this forum and can be contacted on 01908 968164 or http://www.perrys.co.uk/milton-keynes-peugeot for any sales or service enquiries[/b]

A

Anonymous

I am sorry to hear this news. We all benefited from his knowledge and many from his position at Perrys, by the deals that he was able to arrange. There ain't many as helpful and knowledgeable and so I shall miss his input on this forum, that said he has been rather scarce of late.

RCZ1

Reaction score

As Tony said, your contribution to this forum has been immense. Your help and insider knowledge has helped many, many people and you provided some great deals for a lot of members. Good luck for the future and please log in when time permits to keep in touch.

Best wishes
Kerry

A

Anonymous

Morning everyone . I just wanted to say this forum is a great place and an excellent resource for owners of a car I love :clap:
I've met lots of great people on this forum and have always enjoyed being here and the challenges in answering the many and varied questions that you have come up with. For those of you who brought RCZs from me I would like to thank you for your trust in me and making a large financial investment with someone you had only been dealing with over the Internet.

I will still be popping by to see what the latest is with the RCZ and how people are getting on :greetings-wavingblue:

It was a difficult decision to change jobs but an opportunity that I didn't go looking for came up and I am now the sales manager of a fantastic family run Honda garage.

:beer:

Kind regards

Marcus

P.s....Anyone want to buy a Honda ? :D

RCZ1

Reaction score

Does that mean you will be driving a
C R Z? Same letters just a different order lol

Best wishes :)

A

Anonymous

I am so pleased to read that it was your decision and that all is well :clap: Good look and fortune in your next challendge :thumbup: You have been a great asset to this forum and your insider knowledge has been of huge benefit to many. All the best :wave:

A

Anonymous

All the best Marcus, thanks for all your help you have been a God send, did you know Jesus drove a Honda. He just didn't like to talk about it. Proof...John 12:49 'For I did not speak of my own accord' :thumbup:

RCZ1

Reaction score

RCZ MATT said:
All the best Marcus, thanks for all your help you have been a God send, did you know Jesus drove a Honda. He just didn't like to talk about it. Proof...John 12:49 'For I did not speak of my own accord' :thumbup:

Brilliant lol :)

A

Anonymous

Matt you been reading sickapedia lol

A

Anonymous

Good luck with your new job Marcus, and thanks again for sorting out the Asphalt for my better half, 6 months down the line and she still loves it to bits :dance:

I know you have been keen to get the RCZ letters on your demonstrator number plates whilst at Perrys, what are the odds, as someone else mentioned earlier, of getting the RCZ letters on the number plate for a CRZ :clap:

:beer:

A

Anonymous

Good luck Marcus. Sue and I really appreciate the effort you went into to get our car for us, without your help we'd still be in a 6 year old mondeo ! Thank you for all your help then and afterwards.

They've got some big shoes to fill with the commitment you've put into this community although I suspect we'll see your userid popup for sometime to come :thumbup:

Hope the new job goes well, all the best Dave and Sue

A

Anonymous

Hi all, I'm a new user & would just like to say that I bought a used rcz from Perrys of Milton Keynes on 7th June. I never met Marcus but was dealt with by a chap called Andrew, I didn't collect my car until the 19 th because of a cherished transfer but I have to say I received outstanding service from the dealership & wouldn't hesitate to use them again. Well done all at perrys Milton Keynes

A

Anonymous

Good luck in your new role and let's hope Honda start doing the type S and R ' s again in toheir cars :cool: