What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Main dealers

howardf

Reaction score
The main dealer had my rcz on Thursday last week for the long awaited faulty seat base replacement.
The creaks and squeaks had become really bad so I was pleased when they called to say they had the replacement part after about an 8 week wait.

Anyway , dropped the car off and did the usual walk around with the service department assistant, normal please don't wash the car and pls look after it comments.
Got the call late afternoon to go and pick it up. When I pulled into the car park next to my rcz, I could see that
1 the technician had oversot the parking bay and ignoring the parking sensors, planted the lhs of the front bumper firmly into a bush :cry:
2 the car had been left unlocked :cry:

The service guy came out and gave me the normal apologies and in the half light I didn't see any damage.

Then I looked at the seat repair, and it was obvious the seat side trim housing the seat switches had not been fitted correctly. So more excuses that the repair had been carried out by a "new technician", my response was well why wasn't his work checked then :brickwall:
So out come a technician to correctly fit the seat side trim.

When I got the car home in good light in the garage I can now see a small scratch through the paint on the lhs of the front bumper.
I called the service department and sent an email to formally complain about the lack of respect given to other people's property, the poor repair and non existent QA and a photo of the scratch.
I will have to see if they get back to me in the next day or two :thumbdown:
Not best pleased !

howardf

Reaction score
Tried but it won't come out......its left a small white scratch.

The dealership havent acknowledged or replied to my email yet either....

2retro

Reaction score
Name and shame them - they deserve no less! :evil:

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
:crazy: Morons!!!! Looks like your gonna have to change your dealer. Try Peter Ambrose in castleford a top Peugeot dealership highly recommend by quite a few guys on here and as your in South Yorkshire your not too far away.

Why do we always have to worry about leaving our pride and joy at dealers? It's about time they treated people's cars with the respect they deserve!

Hope you get it sorted quickly :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Peter Ambrose is a great place to take your car. Linda on the service desk knows her stuff and they have a common sense approach to what needs to be done.