What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Lowering Pictures - Help

A

Anonymous

Hi

Anyone got any pictures of an rcz lowered using eibach or h&r springs with the 20mm drop (uk spec)

pictures would help before i purchase as im not sure it will look as low as i want

thanks

M :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

from italy.... :greetings-wavingblue: :greetings-wavingblue: :greetings-wavingblue:
H&R----LOWERING.... -20mm

A

Anonymous

spot on thank you mirketto75

do you have any other views front, back etc etc

thanks

M :beer:

A

Anonymous

Lawrence looks like that most of the time with a boot full of samples for work :wave:

A

Anonymous

thats the economy version of lowered springs and yes it works. Ive actually noticed an improvement in handling the car when its fully loaded in the boot.

A

Anonymous

bee said:
thats the economy version of lowered springs and yes it works. Ive actually noticed an improvement in handling the car when its fully loaded in the boot.

me too my boot has had all my tools in it for the last 6 weeks :thumbdown: but downside is worse fuel consumption.i lowered one of my cars before although it looked far better the ride suffered being very springy like and when i took passengers on board it got even worse never again :thumbdown: coil over springs are far superior but far more expensive

A

Anonymous

I will never understand why after Manufacturers have spent millions on developing the best and most effective components for their vehicles, only for the odd individuals to come along and alter the said settings, by replacement or tinkering. I'd have thought that the only people to benefit from these modifications are the companies who make the 'replacement' parts.
Spending money and time for 'Re-Jigs' that can only give a limited change in Feel or Looks, doesnt make sense; and remember........theres the warranty to consider.
If people have money to throw away, I thought to set myself up as a Charity. Any Offers.

A

Anonymous

MEvans said:
I will never understand why after Manufacturers have spent millions on developing the best and most effective components for their vehicles, only for the odd individuals to come along and alter the said settings, by replacement or tinkering. I'd have thought that the only people to benefit from these modifications are the companies who make the 'replacement' parts.
Spending money and time for 'Re-Jigs' that can only give a limited change in Feel or Looks, doesnt make sense; and remember........theres the warranty to consider.
If people have money to throw away, I thought to set myself up as a Charity. Any Offers.
You sound like me (old and out of touch)

A

Anonymous

Hi Ron,
I can assure you that I am certainly not out of touch, as I have felt this way, going back to early Mini days, when people bought PECO exhausts, thinking because it was noisy, it would obviously give more power....................without going into the mechanics /Physics of this belief; we all know deep down that good brass is being thrown away..........................Anyway, I've expressed my views and now I must finish my Horlicks and get off to bed. Night night.

A

Anonymous

mirketto75 said:
from italy.... :greetings-wavingblue: :greetings-wavingblue: :greetings-wavingblue:
H&R----LOWERING.... -20mm

I found you mirko! :lol:

A

Anonymous

its not H&R butt Cobra and lowers -4/5 cm.

A

Anonymous

Just thought I'd say mirketto75 your rcz looks amazing lowered, I'm thinking of doing mine too.

A

Anonymous

Hy Redrcz31,

I've done mine with H&R too, and I don't regret it...

A

Anonymous

That looks great. I've got the same wheels. Gorgeous picture. Think I will be saving up for the H&Rs