What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Low tyre pressure alert

wilsofar

Reaction score
Having had the wheels beautifully diamond cut ,delivered back and fitted,I notice that despite my checking the pressures which were all ok apart from one which was about 6 psi down,the warning symbol does not go out.

Unlike my 2008 where after tyre /pressure changes you have to press a dashboard reset button to equalise the pressures there is nothing on the Z and nothing in the hand book.

Will it reset itself eventually or will I have to have the system checked at great expense?

DKZ5745

Reaction score
TPMS system can take more than 24 hrs to reset itself. When I had mine re-cut, I had warnings for the rest of that day. Next day it was OK.

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
I changed all four wheels for a spare set while I was having mine refurbished and the tpms was showing flat tyres took it for a few minutes run up the road and after in went over 40mph light went off and tpms all working fine..

wilsofar

Reaction score
Re inflated to 2.4 and 2 whilst engine running and the error code showing on the screen and the warning signs disappeared unlike when I first checked and inflated to the same level.

Anyway as long as I can get rid of the warning sign for the upcoming MOT I don’t care how!