What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

low oil pressure

Anonymous

Reaction score
I had it checked as I could smell oil they said there are various leaks. The only one they could be specific about was the rocker cover. I think the others need more investigation 🤦🏽‍♀️

Anonymous

Reaction score
No there has been no oil on the floor and no white smoke from the exhaust

Pedro

Reaction score
Assume they have checked the diverter valve for leaks?

Gkerry

Reaction score
right. had my cat back after 3 weeks.this morning
this is what done
exhaust sensor
engine speed sensor
oil pipe
solenoid valve
oil leak fix
drove to work. came out of work engine light back on ffs sick to death of all this now just paid £550. for light to still be on.
seems to be still the temperature gauge is taking its time to get to half way so engine fault kicking in. just nip out nice light on. drove till reached half way. nip in shop came back started up engine light out as car was warm. i'm guessing when i get in to go to work engine light will come back on. messaged garage as i'm not happy. any help please

Pedro

Reaction score
Is the radiator fan coming on full blast? The light could be triggered by the ECU for engine temp fault might be a thermostat issue possibly sticking open any fluctuation with the temperature on these engines will throw up all sorts of old stored codes it might need the coolant/thermostat tank changing as they are a known generic fault on the Prince engines

Gkerry

Reaction score
Hi. No the fan is fine. I did have issue with the Dan a while back now. But that was sorted. As the belt snapped It ever I’m for oil leak we low pressure. Had all this done. An still on.

Pedro

Reaction score
I suspect its a coolant issue poss sensor is causing the fault is the heater/ air con working as it should do?

Gkerry

Reaction score
I’ll check ac and heater after work.

Attachments

• D206EA7E-CD3E-4B31-AE62-3A78BC76A669.jpeg
    D206EA7E-CD3E-4B31-AE62-3A78BC76A669.jpeg
    63.6 KB · Views: 2