What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

love

A

Anonymous

yes my wife thinks ime having an affair :eek: thats because ime spending more time out the house driving this fabulous car :thumbup: even now to the level where when i clean it i think it cries for me :lol: ive actually seen the tears trickling down out the bottom of the mirrors down the doors thats true love :p anybody else got this same level of chemistry going on :dance:

A

Anonymous

I cant stop smiling :D when I see it or drive it.Early days,picked up the car yesterday,but looking forward to a long and fruitful relationship !! lol :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

enjoy it its like a fine wine it just keeps getting better :clap: hope evrything is going fab for ya try not to have that fixed smile once out of the car :D else you may get some funny looks :beer:

RCZ1

Reaction score
mel said:
yes my wife thinks ime having an affair :eek: thats because ime spending more time out the house driving this fabulous car :thumbup: even now to the level where when i clean it i think it cries for me :lol: ive actually seen the tears trickling down out the bottom of the mirrors down the doors thats true love :p anybody else got this same level of chemistry going on :dance:

:lol: :lol:

Are you sure its not you who's doing the crying? ;)

Glad you are enjoying the RCZ ownership experience. Can't wait for mine to start :!:

FGRob

Reaction score
mel said:
enjoy it its like a fine wine it just keeps getting better :clap: hope evrything is going fab for ya try not to have that fixed smile once out of the car :D else you may get some funny looks :beer:
But like a fine wine it can leave a stain :lol: :lol: :lol: :eek: ;)