What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Loose seat cushion

Sanity

Reaction score
Evening fellas.
my drivers seat seems little loose. I can actually move is few millimeters up and down if I grab the seath cushion.
As far as I can see the bolts holding the seat to the floor are all good and tightened and the backrest is fine.

Has anyone else had this and how did you fix it?

Sanity

Reaction score
No one with similar issue?
Hard to believe as it is a french car ;)
It actually feels like its getting worse atm :eusa-think: I'll have to take a closer look tomorrow and see if i can figure it out.

Sanity

Reaction score
Ok so I found out what the noise was coming from.

There is a screw (10mm) that is loose making the seat feel unstable when cornering etc.
Problem is that where it attaches to the seat the nut is factory welded to the seat and i noticed that the thread is damaged so there aint no way to fix it without taking out the whole seat from the car?! :crazy: :lol:
poor quality to say the least.

A

Anonymous

Had our drivers seat cradle replaced under warranty a couple of months ago for a similar problem, now the passanger seat is doing the same but the part is on back order from Peugeot