What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Loose connection to NG4

A

Anonymous

Any one had a problem with a loose connection- I get intermittent screen, or no screen sometimes. They have tried to fix it once, and are going to try again. They talked about removing lots of the dash to get at it- doesn't sound good!

A

Anonymous

Everytime start satnav states sim card missing/inserted incorrectly. Service Dept haven't a clue, stated similar to need to remove dash etc.
Also anyone know where you can get a proper NG4 manual?

A

Anonymous

arsiezed said:
Everytime start satnav states sim card missing/inserted incorrectly. Service Dept haven't a clue, stated similar to need to remove dash etc.
Also anyone know where you can get a proper NG4 manual?
Do you have a sim card installed? This could be simply due to the car attempting to connect and initiating the internal telephone as opposed to via bluetooth to a secondary hand held telephone.

A

Anonymous

I think I get the same- it is because I dont have a sim installed. I will check later. I just ignore it.
They have removed my dash- i am going to pick it up later. But they still have not found the fault. They now want me to leave them with it for a week. I am going to message Peugeot Group. Very unhappy.

A

Anonymous

Yes mine is now doing this in mine! Screen will flick when first turned on and go all messed up. If i then move the screen forward or backwards it will fix it. Peugeot are going to look at it in the week. Must a a loose connection on the screen.