What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Looong Delivery Time..

A

Anonymous

After placing an order for my RCZ at the beginning of July i was given the vehicle build date would be the week commencing 17 September!
One week later the car is on its way to Sheerness in Kent, Hooray! Nearly three weeks have passed and after calls to and fro todays update from my dealer is.. its still there! when asked why..? its difficulty in getting transporter drivers, really,? i cant be bothered to to explain how i feel, what do you guys thing, My car is one of three apparently. OK i feel numb.

A

Anonymous

I am not busy over the next day or so, want me to drive it up to you ?

A

Anonymous

That is very frustrating. I have heard, in the past, that cars can sit for a long time before making it onto a transporter. I was given an estimated time of between 2 and 4 weeks to get mine. I was fortunate in that it arrived after two. I'm not sure that there's an awful lot you can do to spur things on because it is all logistics but I can't imagine that it can be too difficult to get it to you. Just keep on at your dealer I guess.

ksb

Reaction score
I was told Sheerness as well, but I have a feeling it's mostly bollocks right now, the dealers were under a lot of pressure to register cars prior to the end of sept as Pug once again have set their yearly targets a little too high. I was largely expecting a call today to say mine was in Wokingham but nothing. I suspect my car is somewhere in Europe *if* it is in fact built at all. But it is registered.

I may pop down to the dealer tomorrow and try and find out some facts. Personally I don't care if they can't find lorry drivers, that's kinda their problem, not mine. Perhaps they need to call in Stobart ;)

A

Anonymous

Any of you lot want me to nip over to Sheerness (about 8 min drive for me) and pick you car up and drop it off to the dealer, its no problem, LOL :eusa-whistle:
2nd stage all the way :wtf: :lol:

A

Anonymous

really its not the waiting that pisses you off its the let down when a promise is broken by dealers no matter what the reason is never had to order a car but it would really **** me off if i where in your helpless position mate hang in there :thumbup:

ksb

Reaction score
It seems my cynicism was misplaced (must be catching, jassy), my car is now at the dealers. So hope there for drew.

A

Anonymous

ksb said:
It seems my cynicism was misplaced (must be catching, jassy), my car is now at the dealers. So hope there for drew.

Moi a cynic............................never what made you think that................ :lol:

A

Anonymous

Looong Delivery Time UPDATE..

Its still in Sheerness! Even my newly ordered sofa has beaten it, complained to the dealer and they say the late delivery is an issue with Peugeot?? flummoxed