What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Looking for a used rcz mk2

Evan

Reaction score
Hello guys! I'm looking into buying an rcz mk2 don't know a lot about the issues on these cars I'm open to any suggestions and recommendations. I prefer petrol to diesel. Thank you!

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there if you are looking for a petrol rcz when you go out to view any check out the jacking points for damage as these are known to get damaged if not jacking points used also check out the middle brake light for leds out as new unit is £200 also ask if the timing chain has been replaced. If unsure start the car from cold and listen for a rattle if you hear this it will need new chain 🔗 hope this helps......... But don't rule out the Hdi as I have two in the house and so glad we go diesel..
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co _20191124_155555.JPG_20191228_101918.JPG_20191201_162353.JPG

Evan

Reaction score
Hi there if you are looking for a petrol rcz when you go out to view any check out the jacking points for damage as these are known to get damaged if not jacking points used also check out the middle brake light for leds out as new unit is £200 also ask if the timing chain has been replaced. If unsure start the car from cold and listen for a rattle if you hear this it will need new chain 🔗 hope this helps......... But don't rule out the Hdi as I have two in the house and so glad we go diesel..
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co View attachment 9303View attachment 9304View attachment 9307
Thank you very much for the informations!! I'll see what I can do! Have a great day 😀

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome, do a bit of searching through the forum and you'll find all you need to know about potential problems and what to look out for, I have the petrol 156 remapped to around 200, which makes a massive difference but don't discount the diesel as its bulletproof and you can safely remap to over 200bhp.

mitec

Reaction score
Hello guys! I'm looking into buying an rcz mk2 don't know a lot about the issues on these cars I'm open to any suggestions and recommendations. I prefer petrol to diesel. Thank you!
Hi,just purchased RCZ R so my RCZ THP200 2011 71K top spec car is on offer,can send loads of photos/details upon request ..Just confirm your email address I'm located in Cardiff.