What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Looking at buying an RCZ after some advice

ChrisRH

Reaction score
Hi all

Have seen an RCZ I am interested in on auto trader Auto Trader UK - New and Used Cars For Sale
however its a private sale and car has been for sale quite a long time. Ive heard horror stories about buying privately and with this one being up for so long it does make me suspicious. I'm sure its a totally genuine sale and Im letting paranoia run away with me but what am I looking for to safe guard myself if I did buy privately? Car is quite close to me and seems a good price just want to make sure I am covering myself as much as possible.
Thanks in advance

Kerr

Reaction score
It's a Euro 5 diesel. With all the LEZ coming in demand for cars that aren't compliant are falling. I wouldn't be buying a diesel car with the way things are going.

The MOT history looks good on that car. Only worn or perished tyres raised as an issue.