What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Longlife Quad pipes

A

Anonymous

Just had a quad pipe system fitted by Longlife exhausts. They have fitted the system from the cat back. Stainless middle box & pipe work to a stainless rear box and Piped round to the near side with 2.5 inch stainless pipe work, finished with 2 twin stainless tail pipes. The guys at Longlife have done a fantastic job & would recommend anyone thinking about getting a real quad pipe system to consider using longlife. The pipes look & sound fantastic. the system is all welded right through to the tailpipes, unlike the feline exhaust with the slip over tailpipes. Also when you have a system fitted at Longlife you can choose how loud the system is & from 11 different twin tailpipes & a number of single tails. We chose a mid sport sound which is a little bit louder than the standard pipe, but not over the top, along with twin AMG tailpipes. Even down to cutting away the underneath of the bumper to making their own brackets they have done a fantastic job.I will upload a few photos shortly.

A

Anonymous

Waynesh said:
Just had a quad pipe system fitted by Longlife exhausts. They have fitted the system from the cat back. Stainless middle box & pipe work to a stainless rear box and Piped round to the near side with 2.5 inch stainless pipe work, finished with 2 twin stainless tail pipes. The guys at Longlife have done a fantastic job & would recommend anyone thinking about getting a real quad pipe system to consider using longlife. The pipes look & sound fantastic. the system is all welded right through to the tailpipes, unlike the feline exhaust with the slip over tailpipes. Also when you have a system fitted at Longlife you can choose how loud the system is & from 11 different twin tailpipes & a number of single tails. We chose a mid sport sound which is a little bit louder than the standard pipe, but not over the top, along with twin AMG tailpipes. Even down to cutting away the underneath of the bumper to making their own brackets they have done a fantastic job.I will upload a few photos shortly.

Attachments

• 043.JPG
    043.JPG
    122.9 KB · Views: 1,997
A

Anonymous

Waynesh said:
Waynesh said:
you could of cleaned and dried the Z off before taking the picture love :dance:

A

Anonymous

Scarlet said:
Wow - I think this looks really good :clap:
Thanks Scarlet we are very pleased with them. They sound great as well. The guys at Longlife have done a great job. I would recommend them to anyone thinking of having theres done.

Davie

Reaction score
Look great,what was the cost and how long for fitting,I have a branch near me . Thanks

A

Anonymous

Mine is in longlife today for just a double oval pipe. I've gone for the mid tone.. Should liven the drive up a bit.. Hello btw :)

A

Anonymous

Davie said:
Look great,what was the cost and how long for fitting,I have a branch near me . Thanks
Hi the price is around £799.00, but as ours was the first RCZ that Longlife have done Tim the owner of Longlife did me a great deal as they really wanted to do an RCZ. It take about 6 hours now that they made one. Ours took a day & a half as it was new to them. Cheers wayne

A

Anonymous

Pug205tt said:
Mine is in longlife today for just a double oval pipe. I've gone for the mid tone.. Should liven the drive up a bit.. Hello btw :)
Hello how did it go. Ours is sounding a bit deeper in tone now after a week, it sound great. We went for the mid sport system too. Let me know how you are finding yours. cheers wayne

Davie

Reaction score
Thanks Wayne,i will check out my local office.Davie.

A

Anonymous

Hey Wayne I'm very happy indeed. The only thing missing from the RCZ imo was a bit of noise from the exhaust. I think the mid tone complements the car perfectly :)

A

Anonymous

Pug205tt said:
Hey Wayne I'm very happy indeed. The only thing missing from the RCZ imo was a bit of noise from the exhaust. I think the mid tone complements the car perfectly :)
Im glad your happy with it. Im so pleased with mine, & your right it is a bit louder than the standard pipe. As i said before, ours sound different now to when we first had it fitted. Once you have done a few miles & the system has coked up a bit the sound deepens a bit & sound even better.
enjoy you car. cheers wayne

A

Anonymous

Hi figo, is it possible to upload sound bites onto this forum? We will upload some at the weekend if it can be done :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

adele said:
Hi figo, is it possible to upload sound bites onto this forum? We will upload some at the weekend if it can be done :thumbup:

MP3 it will not take

A

Anonymous

paul141 said:
adele said:

MP3 it will not take
Think I will have to u tube them and put the link on here maybe :eusa-think: