What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Long wait is nearly over.

A

Anonymous

After 21 weeks, my RCZ is at the dealers and i'm picking her up this Friday! :dance:

A

Anonymous

Hi mate your going to love it! I picked my one up on Saturday and I couldn't be happier :thumbup:

RCZ1

Reaction score
imjacobs said:
After 21 weeks, my RCZ is at the dealers and i'm picking her up this Friday! :dance:

I know exactly how you feel - mine is now built but I won't get mine until end of September. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

I am exceptionally jealous ...still waiting after 16 weeks (20 if you take from when I slapped my deposit down).

Still, won't be long now.

Hope the next few days pass quickly enough for you.

A

Anonymous

Picking mine up tomorrow (tuesday) arrived today at the dealers cant wait!!!! There is no way I could wait til friday knowing its already at the dealers - you have great will power!

A

Anonymous

Thought I'd wait til Friday so then I could have a looooong weekend to enjoy it!
I'm like a kid waiting for Christmas morning now...

A

Anonymous

goldbadger said:
Picking mine up tomorrow (tuesday) arrived today at the dealers cant wait!!!! There is no way I could wait til friday knowing its already at the dealers - you have great will power!

Fantastic! You have a great day!

A

Anonymous

hhobbit said:
I am exceptionally jealous ...still waiting after 16 weeks (20 if you take from when I slapped my deposit down).

Still, won't be long now.

Hope the next few days pass quickly enough for you.

Yours should be close now. Have they given you any idea?

A

Anonymous

RCZ MATT said:
Hi mate your going to love it! I picked my one up on Saturday and I couldn't be happier :thumbup:

Bet you had good weekend then!

A

Anonymous

imjacobs said:
RCZ MATT said:

Bet you had good weekend then!
I had the best weekend thanks mate, the car is wonderful it drives like a dream and it's a real head turner everybody I drive past has a double take it's everything I hoped it would be and more your going to love it! :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Hi Matt, as of Friday mine was in Calais so getting ever closer..
Glad you're enjoying yours, gonna post any pics?

A

Anonymous

stevercz said:
Hi Matt, as of Friday mine was in Calais so getting ever closer..
Glad you're enjoying yours, gonna post any pics?
Hi Steve, you should have your in the next 2 weeks then hopefully :thumbup: I'll take some photos tomorrow and post them up