What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Long goodbyes

RCZash

Reaction score
So it's time for people to make up their minds about what they want to do and either stay or move on (without the big dramatic, "long goodbyes").

Ultimately this comes down to a few people taking the huff because they aren't getting special treatment and I've got better things to do with my time than spend all day/night debating about it ad nauseum From E.D.

Utter -----------

Abzynthe

Reaction score
Do we really need all these threads?
And in the wrong section?
They have nothing to do with the RCZ.

Everything has been discussed and we know that some dont like it.
We dont need a new thread everytime the old one is locked. Just give the forum a chance to move in the right direction.
Do you not think this thread is bordering on a personal attack towards ED?

A

Anonymous

I'm new here and since I've been here it's been total mayhem.

One thing I have noticed is that the Admin states it wants debate but when posts are made which goes against the grain, they delete them or complain its been overdone.

You can't have it both ways. Let people debate and see where it takes us. I'm sure people would be happier if there was more transparency.

Just my say so.

Evil Derboy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This is a topic that has been done to death. RCZash is not debating, he's just sticking up for his pal for the sake of it.
Quoting me and adding "Utter -------" doesn't really make any kind of point or add anything to the discussion.

I love the fact that members of an aggrieved group all chat privately about the rest of us on their private little Facebook page, then come on here completely indignant about the situation.

And what is it that they're actually aggrieved about? That I applied the site rules to a couple of them. How dare I apply the rules to them!? They should be exempted because of their status and post count. Sorry, it doesn't work like that.

How dare I let Wrapper challenge them or say things in their threads that they don't like? I should bin the rules and just ban him for good because his face doesn't fit. Better yet, the amazing conspiracy theory that Wrapper and I are actually the same person or that he is a mate of mine.!? Total rubbish.

Same rules applied the same way to everyone. Everyone is welcome on the forum. Even those that post up here and then run away to giggle and complain about it in their closed, invitation only, Facebook group. Which is certainly not a clique of any way shape or form, obviously...

Debate away. But keep it to this thread please. RCZash - If my point is "Utter -----" perhaps you can expand on your comment and tell me what you disagree with and why?

A

Anonymous

I know I'm new here and I've been reading all the topics that people keep arguing about! At first I was put off still am but going to see how it fairs! My view is the site admin have to start somewhere and we all can't have a vendetta on people we don't like, we have one life if someone comments to something you don't like who cares read it bin it and move on! I understand about the ban's they suck and I'm not defending anyone! It's a online forum if you let a ban on here upset you then should you be on a forum in the first place? Evil Derboy can't ban a member for saying something against you if you go do the same back makes his day hard!
We'll that was longer than I wanted but guys come on if you've been banned or a friend has, if that is your only troubles in life well done!
Let's just enjoy the forum and thanks to Evil for running this forum :beer:

A

Anonymous

Evil Derboy said:
And what is it that they're actually aggrieved about?
That I applied the site rules to a couple of them.
How dare I apply the rules to them!?
They should be exempted because of their status and post count.
Sorry, it doesn't work like that.

How dare I let Wrapper challenge them or say things in their threads that they don't like?
I should bin the rules and just ban him for good because his face doesn't fit.

This is how it has been for the last four years :eusa-shhh:
Establishment Members joining together and totally obliterating any difference of opinion or view to theirs :thumbdown:

Now that this has been challenged, it's Toys out and stomp off :lol:

We should now see a few more Posters start to appear over the next few weeks / months / years knowing that they are not going to be lambasted if they dare to offer the "wrong" view.

It's also good to have it confirmed that there are separate discussions going on.
I've always thought so, as the Establishment all seem to know when there's something posted that they don't like and they flock to the "attack".

Anyways, let's all keep smiling and enjoying the Forum :clap:

RCZash

Reaction score
Obviously an explanation is needed. As I have stated before I do not know Ron, so I am not sticking up for him. As I have said before it is in the interpretation. The post I refer to could be taken as personal and therefore be found offensive. I left the blank space so if anyone read the post they could fill it in. It could read utter agreement, not my choice. So we all need to use a bit of common sense when posting. So I will say no more unless I feel it is necessary.

Evil Derboy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
RCZash said:
Obviously an explanation is needed. As I have stated before I do not know Ron, so I am not sticking up for him. As I have said before it is in the interpretation. The post I refer to could be taken as personal and therefore be found offensive. I left the blank space so if anyone read the post they could fill it in. It could read utter agreement, not my choice. So we all need to use a bit of common sense when posting. So I will say no more unless I feel it is necessary.

Eh? :wtf:

Rest assured I did not take it personally, nor found it offensive, but based on your comments above I have no idea what your point is or what you were looking to achieve in starting this thread. So how about you explain? Or were you just trying to stir things back up again for the sake of being controversial?

hanswuk

Reaction score
Evil Derboy said:
RCZash said:

Eh? :wtf:

Rest assured I did not take it personally, nor found it offensive, but based on your comments above I have no idea what your point is or what you were looking to achieve in starting this thread. So how about you explain? Or were you just trying to stir things back up again for the sake of being controversial?
ED, your post is unlikely to calm things down with those who are left on here. RCZash is a relative newcomer and is therefore presumably one of the people you are trying to keep onboard. Perhaps as Nathan suggested we should all back off now - including 'the Management'!

A

Anonymous

Evil Derboy said:
This is a topic that has been done to death. RCZash is not debating, he's just sticking up for his pal for the sake of it.
Quoting me and adding "Utter -------" doesn't really make any kind of point or add anything to the discussion.

I love the fact that members of an aggrieved group all chat privately about the rest of us on their private little Facebook page, then come on here completely indignant about the situation.

And what is it that they're actually aggrieved about? That I applied the site rules to a couple of them. How dare I apply the rules to them!? They should be exempted because of their status and post count. Sorry, it doesn't work like that.

How dare I let Wrapper challenge them or say things in their threads that they don't like? I should bin the rules and just ban him for good because his face doesn't fit. Better yet, the amazing conspiracy theory that Wrapper and I are actually the same person or that he is a mate of mine.!? Total rubbish.

Same rules applied the same way to everyone. Everyone is welcome on the forum. Even those that post up here and then run away to giggle and complain about it in their closed, invitation only, Facebook group. Which is certainly not a clique of any way shape or form, obviously...

Debate away. But keep it to this thread please. RCZash - If my point is "Utter -----" perhaps you can expand on your comment and tell me what you disagree with and why?

Sorry but to quote all this, you are being just as child like.

I'm not part of a clique and as I am new here, everyone is a stranger to me. I joined the FB page as I saw it mentioned on this forum when I first joined. Would that be the same FB page that your two Moderators are members of and who posted that it should not affect friendships. It certainly seems there is a LOT of back stabbing going on here and that your Moderators are not without reproach. I would have to ask myself if they were trustworthy to have in post as Moderators.

I will continue my search to buy a RCZ but as a forum, it requires a lot of work and will probably only dip in and our from time to time, as and when I need to seek specific information.

Evil Derboy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Multiple Usernames are not allowed and your account has been banned for this. Please login with your original account and post under that username. Thanks.

More fun and games...

Abzynthe

Reaction score
Im no longer a member of that group. I joined it thinking it would be an extension of the forum to help bring in new members and advertuse events etc.
We can all see its definitely not that.

A

Anonymous

The RCZ fORUM

l am a wee bit sad maybe a big bit sad...that Rcz1 AND Ron and a few other dont want to come back and l can understand their reasons for not coming back...but "IT" "IS HOPEFULLY EXTERMINATED FROM THIS FORUM FOREVER"

What Jassy is saying.... is For the "BETTER OF THIS FORUM AND FOR THE SAKE OF THIS NICE FRIENDLY FORUM"

Nae smileys for this.....nae group hug thingy :lol: ...So Lets all just rise above what has happened in the past wee while

and get back too rcz forum buisness as usual "and that includes you ron "ya shit stirring bugger that you are at times... :lol: "

Seriously as we all know PRIDE comes before a fall....why should we let a Moron CAUSE all this....nothingness

We are all together...Capeesh :thumbup:

AND I MUST ADD I NEVER HAVE BEEN OR NEVER WILL A MEMBER OF THE CLEEK...just a pain the RCZ-R ARSE :lol:

Think it through and lets have a Group HUG.....EVEN THOUGH JASSY DOESNT HAVE A RCZ... :lol: I STILL LIKE THIS FORUM :beer:

DALT...i forgot...dont post a opinion on "My Thread."....just a "LIKE"...So we know who agrees
AND MAYBE jassy could become a Moderator.... :lol: Banned,Banned :lol: YE ALL...... :lol:
"

Evil Derboy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Re: The RCZ fORUM

This, kids, is why you should never drink and post... :D

Ps I've merged this with the other thread.

A

Anonymous

Re: The RCZ fORUM

Evil Derboy said:
This, kids, is why you should never drink and post... :D

Ps I've merged this with the other thread.

Awe DER :wtf: .....ITS just a reconciliation...thing "Spell that word when drunk"l really take a OFFENCE too your derogatory POST....your bang out of order.

Self Banned :eusa-whistle:

A

Anonymous

Cant believe this....if i could report your accusation too someone, l would :crazy: my social life, is none of your concern Der...

and your bang out of order.....if i consume...ex amount of Alchohol on a Friday night ,ITS STILL non of your concern... So diverting the truth

Chill.....Seagulls will follow the trawler.....Capeesh :sleeping-yellow:

A

Anonymous

I don't what you're drinking Jass but I want some. I suspect that you've found that party worm.