What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Loire

RCZash

Reaction score
We all love our RCZ, except when, or if, it breaks down. It`s a Peugeot, it`s French. You and I know it was built in Austria! “Not many people know that”. Some of you will love other things that are French. The open roads with little traffic. The food and wine, not if you’re driving though. We do and have travelled many times in France. The one place I have never up till now explored is the Loire valley and it`s many Chateaux. This year it came together. We started our trip in Versailles. Stayed in the Waldorf, within walking distance of the Palace. With a two day pass we explored the palace, gardens and the park. There are two smaller palaces within the park and a farm. If you go, do not miss the coach house outside the main gate and across the road.

Then it was a drive to Amboise our base to explore the Loire and all it has to offer. We stayed in a beautiful hotel with views of the river and the Chateau. Amboise itself has many cafes and restaurants. We visited D`vinci`s house and nine other Chateaux. All stunning and different in the architecture, furnishing and history. On our return we stopped at the Le Mans circuit, unfortunately it was closed for a private event but the museum was open and is well worth a visit. Then on to Les Andelys to a hotel overlooking the river Seine. From here we visited Monet`s house and garden, wonderful. The car never missed a beat, the only problem was on our return I got a speeding ticket through the post. Quelle domage or C`est la vie.

Just a few photos from the phone as the forum will not accept them from my camera. Happy motoring.
4.JPG5.JPG8.JPG9.JPG10.JPG11.JPG

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
:cool:Looks like an awesome trip Jeff

Evil Derboy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just a few photos from the phone as the forum will not accept them from my camera. Happy motoring.

Great post @RCZash Just to follow up on your camera issue. If you're using an SLR etc then those images are likely massive. The forum supports uploads of images of up to 5mb. Enough for most phone images but if you want post anything larger then they'd need to re-sized first.

I'm looking at options to have this done automatically and will up-date ASAP.

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Nice photos looks like you have had lovely time and the weather looks good too.
Drive safe and stay lucky
Les n Co and the Grey Lady